PDA

View Full Version : Katie and I are headed to the big Vet Hospital...

RobiLee
08-19-2004, 08:12 AM
Katie and I are leaving now for the Med Vet hospital in the "Big City". Hopefully we will get a "real" diagnosis about her leg today. Please keep my girl in your thoughts and prayers.

I'll update when I get back.

Thanks everyone.....Robin and Katie :)

pitc9
08-19-2004, 08:17 AM
Can't wait to hear what they tell you!
Good Luck.... we'll all be waiting!!!

dukedogsmom
08-19-2004, 08:18 AM
Good luck, Katie! Hope they can fix you up good as new. I'll be thinking about you.

Logan
08-19-2004, 08:18 AM
Good luck, girls. We are keeping you both in our prayers. :)

Jods
08-19-2004, 08:19 AM
Hi,
keep us posted... Hope they find out whats wrong... We will be thinking of you Pixie and me... She has a vet appt today to Needles though :( ...
Jods

DogLover9501
08-19-2004, 08:33 AM
Keep us posted, Robin!

Give Katie girl some hugs for me!! And Tori too, so she's not left out ;)

LorraineO
08-19-2004, 08:50 AM
Waiting your news anxiously!!!!!:confused:

anna_66
08-19-2004, 08:54 AM
Sorry I missed you this morning Robin:o But believe you and your Katie girls will be in my thoughts today while I am at work.
I hope they can finally give you some answers on what's wrong and get something done.

Holly's mom
08-19-2004, 09:00 AM
Good luck, Katie!! I will be thinking of you today and wishing you the best.

Samantha Puppy
08-19-2004, 09:21 AM
Good luck, Katie! Samantha and I hope everything is just fine and you'll be back to your ol' spunky self in no time!

Jaime and Samantha

Karen
08-19-2004, 09:24 AM
We look forward to good reports from the big city adventure ...

robinh
08-19-2004, 09:34 AM
Good luck!! We'll be waiting to hear what you find out.

dappledoxie
08-19-2004, 12:15 PM
Hugs sweet Katie!! Good luck!

4 Dog Mother
08-19-2004, 01:49 PM
Thoughts and prayers coming to you!

lizbud
08-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Best of luck with your visit to the Vet hospital. I sure hope
these folks can finally give some much needed good news for
you and Katie. Fingers crossed for you guys.:)

Kfamr
08-19-2004, 02:19 PM
I wonder how everythings going!

Katie & Robin, you guys know i'm thinking of you! :)

EssTer
08-19-2004, 02:22 PM
I'll be thinking of Katie... Good luck :)
RobiLee your siggy is very cute :)

RobiLee
08-19-2004, 03:30 PM
Well...I am home but my Katie girl is not with me :( :( :(

Katie had to stay at the vet hospital and will be having surgery tomorrow. She has ruptured her ligaments and it is a severe sprain. Which he said sounds simple but its not. Its a bad injury. She will be having her ligaments reconstructed and three pins put in the ankle itself to reinforce it. Her ankle bone itself is very weak. Along with that she will also be having the knee surgery done. Her knee pops out of place very easily and that will be fixed also. It is a very nice place and all the staff and Dr. Barnhart were excellent and extremely nice which made me feel a lot better. Not a whole lot though. It really tore me up to leave her there. I didn't even get to see her before I left. She was drugged up and they said they would bring her around for me to see but I told them not to disturb her because it would probably just make it harder for me to leave. I had to sit in the car and call Alden so I could chill out a bit before heading home. Katie will be in a cast for 4-6 weeks :eek: Yep, you guessed it...I have to keep her calm and quiet the whole time. Only allowed out on a leash to do her business and that is it. She nearly drove me crazy last night. How am I suppose to make it for 4-6 weeks!! If the vet does his part right and we do our part right, Katie should make a full recovery. She is young so she should bounce back pretty quick.

I'm not so young though...lol...this just adds another 10 years and lots more gray hairs....lol :p Oh, it hurts to know she isn't here and that I left her behind :( She should be able to come home Saturday morning.

Please keep those prayers and thoughts coming. Especially during her surgery.

I'm going to go now. I'm tired and bummed out and I also have a little red head that needs lots and lots of attention right now. ;)

You guys have been great. Alden and I really appreciate it!!

Thanks again...Robin, Alden, Katie and Tori :)

Toller 42
08-19-2004, 03:34 PM
I'm so sorry to hear she has to be in a cast:( I hope she does make a full recovery, Poor Katie and I feel bad for you too having to leave her there.:(

LorraineO
08-19-2004, 03:35 PM
Well I think i speak for everyone here when I say I am pulling for your baby.... He will be just fine,, Like you said, he is in good hands....

now you,,,,,,, Reeeelax,,,,,, deeeeep breaths,,,,,, lean on us,, vent and anything else you need to do,,,,,

hugs!

Kfamr
08-19-2004, 03:37 PM
Oh Robin. :(

It's very sad and heartbreaking news.. but just think, it COULD be alot worse. Atleast you know what's going on an it can be fixed. :)

My thoughts are still with you guys, you know that. Many, many hugs to all of you. :)

dukedogsmom
08-19-2004, 03:38 PM
I know how you feel. I would have sat in the car and cried. But, at least you know what's wrong with her and since she is so young, the problems should hopefully be minimal. Did the vet say when she would get to come home? I know it will be lonely without her but at least Tori is there for you. I hope everything goes ok and she's home before you know it.

RobiLee
08-19-2004, 03:41 PM
Thank you so much everyone. I really really do appreciate it!

Katie's original vet just called to check on her and see how she was doing and asked all kinds of questions. He actually called twice today. I thought that was very nice. He will be in touch with the vet in Columbus.

Hugs to all of you! Thanks for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers. I will try to relax this evening ;)

Hugs...Robin :)

Cinder & Smoke
08-19-2004, 03:58 PM
:eek:

OMG! MAJOR Overhaul & Rebuild, huh?

THANKFULLY, Doc seems to be saying Katie should be A-OK GOOD to GO
after the surgery - So THAT's really Great News!! :)

She's in Good Hands - and with a few hundred Pet Talkers saying
*Prayers* - everything should be *FINE* tomorrow!

BIG {{{HUGS}}} for You, Alden, Tori - and of course - KATIE!!

/s/ Phred & the FurGang

Edited...
to remove the Dumm Question :o I asked kuz I missed Robin's FIRST Post! :o

anna_66
08-19-2004, 04:05 PM
Robin,

I'm sorry you had to leave her, but you know it's for the best and they will take very good care of her.
I'm glad to hear that everything is fixable and that she will be home on Saturday.
Oh I can't imagine trying to keep that girl down for 4-6 weeks:eek: But in the long run it will be well worth it.

I know your getting ready to head to the lake with Tori, I do hope you can relax a little and spend some quality time with your little red headed girl!
I'll be thinking of you having fun while I'm sitting in the house listening to the rain:p

Big Big http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/HugsThanks/Hugs_sm_flowerxquill.gif

countrycowgirl
08-19-2004, 04:09 PM
oh I am so sorry that I didn't see this post til now..... I am glad to hear that they found out what was wrong and that it is fixable.... you, your family, and expesully sweet Katie girl will be in my thoughts and prayers

Cataholic
08-19-2004, 04:24 PM
Poor Katie. Poor you guys, too. I am glad that someone has addressed the problem though, and that it is 'fixable'. She is very young, and should just bounce back (not too quickly, he he he) from all of this. Though you weren't planning on leaving her, isn't it better that it happened this way? Now, you don't have to dread the visit. And, she will be home with you on Saturday. May the surgeons hands be swift and sure for the sir jury! Good luck, Katie.

Cincy'sMom
08-19-2004, 04:34 PM
I'm sorry I missed all this ealier...work stinks :)

Poor Katie!! I'm glad she is getting the surgery she needs and willhopefully be all better in less then 2 months. She'll be all healed in time to go trick or treating!!!

We'll keep her in our thoughts and prayers esp. for surgery tomorrow and during her recovery. Tonight, try to enjoy sometime with Tori...I know how hard that is to do, when your other baby isn't there!

Corinna
08-19-2004, 04:37 PM
Add Merlin and I to the ones thinking of you and all . I also echo those who say thank goodness you know what it is and they can fix her up. It will be hard to keep her calm and poor Tori will be so confused about it to. But they will soon be back to the same old stuff. {{{{HUG}}}}}}}

tatsxxx11
08-19-2004, 04:51 PM
Oh Robin...First thing....BIG HUGS to you Mom. Oh, I know how difficult it must have been for you to leave your baby behind:( But I'm so relieved that finally Katie is on the road to recovery. The hospital sounds to be a fine one and you having such confidence in the Dr. and staff is a great comfort I'm sure. It will be long road to recovery, but starting tomorrow, Katie will be on her way!!!:) Try not to think ahead too far, Robin. Take it a day at a time and you know, we're all here for you every step of the way. Wish we could be there in person to lend you a hand and shoulder to lean on:) Me and Cody and Star and all the furkids will be putting our hands and paws together in prayer tonight, asking that God look over your precious baby girl and keeps her safe; that she has a successful surgery and complete recovery! Tell Dad "Hi!" from me too:)...I know together, you, Alden, Katie and Tori will come through this with flying colors! You're a wonderful mommy, Robin:) Hugs and kisses to Tori. I'll bet she's missing her sister too! We'll be anxiously awaiting an update:) Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Samantha Puppy
08-19-2004, 05:20 PM
Poor Katie! I got scared at first when you said you were home but Katie was not. I'm glad that it's "just" a ruptured ligament and fixable. I know it seems bad now, but it could've been so much worse. Samantha and I will keep you and Katie and Tori and Alden in our prayers. Please let us know how she's doing.

Face lickies from Samantha, belly rubs from Jaime.

Karen
08-19-2004, 05:36 PM
I am glad they found out what it is, and that it is repairable. Oh, hug that not-so-little redhead of yours, and we'll keep Katie in our prayers.

ParNone
08-19-2004, 05:58 PM
Hi Robilee,

It's going to be a rough few weeks, but at the end, when Katie's back to her old self, tooling around, playing with Tori, there's gonna be such relief. I had several people question whether it was a good decision, putting Murph through that at 13, but seeing him able to run and play with Oz and Gully, it's such a good feeling. Katie being so young, should bounce back from this in no time.

The leash thing didn't work at all for Murph for pottying or walking. So I invested in an x-pen. I'd just pop him in that outside and could leave him to do his business. Money definitely well spent.

Prayers and positive thoughts for Katie.

Par...

KYS
08-19-2004, 06:03 PM
Robin: If the vet does his part right and we do our part right, Katie should make a full recovery. She is young so she should bounce back pretty quick.

Robin,

I am so relieved that Katie will make a FULL recovery.
So many injuries/disease leave dogs in discomfort
and are never 100% healed. As Sandra said you
are such a good mommy.
Some owners might not go that extra mile for
their pets like you.
Even though it will seem like forever, soon enough Katie will
be her old self and running around playing with Tori again.

I know it is hard to leave Katie at the Vets, but
it sounds like she is in very good hands.

Sending hugs to you and good thoughts to our Katie.

chocolatepuppy
08-19-2004, 07:25 PM
Robilee, So sorry you had to leave Katie, but time will pass quickly. It will be difficult to keep her calm especially with Tori, but you will manage. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Spiritwind
08-19-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
Thank you so much everyone. I really really do appreciate it!

Katie's original vet just called to check on her and see how she was doing and asked all kinds of questions. He actually called twice today. I thought that was very nice. He will be in touch with the vet in Columbus.

Hugs to all of you! Thanks for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers. I will try to relax this evening ;)

Hi Robin,

I don't post here often, but I too live in Ohio. Back in January I had a 7 month old Collie bloat/torsion and I had to take him up to Med Vet in Columbus.

Med Vet is an AWESOME place, and your girl will be in great hands up there! I love that place! They took great care of my boy when he was up there, and he did so well he was home less than 2 days after bloating and having GDV surgery....

Anyway... good luck with everything. I am sure your girl will be just fine, and keep us updated on everything.

Janna

4 Dog Mother
08-19-2004, 07:41 PM
Robin,
Know exactly how you are feeling- nothing worse than having one of your babies needing fixing up. I would have hated having to leave one of mine anywhere but we often have to do what is best for them not us. I will be keeping you, your family, Tori and especially Katie in my prayers. Diana

RobiLee
08-19-2004, 11:14 PM
You guys are just amazing. I love my Pet Talk family!!

Thank you so much for all the warm wishes and wonderful words. You are all so encouraging and make my heart feel so full. I honestly can not thank you enough.

I actually even got to unwind and relax a little this evening. When I got home my son called me and told me that he had the old family boat down at the lake and for me to come join him and his girlfriend, Ashley. At frist I said no I was too stressed and tired. He wouldn't let it go and I think he called me 2 or 3 times telling me to come down. He said to bring Tori that we needed to get out for awhile. I still couldn't make up my mind and I talked to Anna about it and she encouraged me to go also. So...I WENT!! Tori was so excited to see her leash come out. We had such a nice evening. This was Tori's first time on the boat. She did so well. It was very relaxing and peaceful and I came away with the feeling that everything was going to be alright. Tori is curled up at my feet right now and I am going to enjoy having some one on one time with her. She is so sweet.

Well, once again I'm asking you to please keep my big girl in your thoughts and prayers for tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be too nervous and upset and I will be able to calmly wait for the doc's phone call. I'm just hoping I won't be calling them up every 15 minutes...lol

I BELEIVE IN PET TALK PRAYERS!!!!

Keep them coming.......Hugs.......Robin :)

DogLover9501
08-19-2004, 11:49 PM
I was a bit late seeing this!

I agree that it could be alot worse, I will definatly keep Katie girl in my thoughts and will also hope that she'll be back home with you on Saturday!! I'm sure she will make a nice, fast recovery!

I'm glad you & Tori had a good time on the boat :)

Also, good luck keeping her calm for 4-6 weeks ;) :p

shais_mom
08-19-2004, 11:54 PM
Sorry I missed this too, I echo what Amy said "Work stinks"
Poor you and Katie!!
Sounds like she had exactly what my coworkers Labbie boy had.
She had to leave him unexpectadly also.
I know Katie will come thru this with Flying colors tho, she has a wonderful mom and dad to take care of her!!

Christiansmommy
08-20-2004, 07:20 AM
I am so sorry Katie has to have surgury, but glad to know that they figured what was wrong, so it can be quickly fixed. I know it must be hard to have left her, but think of how happy she will be to see mommy on Saturday.!! :) Extra treats and kisses to Katie! (((HUGS))) to mommy as well.

Robyn

Keep us updated.

PS. Dale wishes he could sign her cast :)

anna_66
08-20-2004, 07:39 AM
Sending good thoughts and wishes to Katie this morning!

Pam
08-20-2004, 07:46 AM
(((Hugs))) to you RobiLee and also to Katie. I think the hardest part of all of this is going to be keeping her quiet afterward! Good luck and speedy get well wishes to Katie!

K9soul
08-20-2004, 08:52 AM
Robin, I'm sorry I'm late in replying. I did read about this and Katie has been in my prayers, and will continue to be! I can only imagine how sick with worry you are, but I'm confident that your wonderful vets will do a great job and Katie will do great! She's a young, strong, healthy girl and she will heal all the faster for that. {{HUGS}} to you Robin!

Holly's mom
08-20-2004, 09:21 AM
I'm glad they figured how exactly what is wrong with Katie and are able to correct it. Hugs and best wishes to you and Katie, I will be thinking of you, and hoping everything is going fine. Keep us updated.

4 Dog Mother
08-20-2004, 09:24 AM
Keeping you and Katie in prayers today!

cloverfdx
08-20-2004, 09:27 AM
Katie and family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Yes i believe PT prayers also work.

{{Hugs}}

Kona & Oreo's mom
08-20-2004, 09:29 AM
You and Katie will be in my thoughts today. I hope all goes perfectly!

dukedogsmom
08-20-2004, 10:16 AM
Have you heard anything on Katie yet?

Tina
08-20-2004, 10:55 AM
I'm so sorry I am late reading this. I will be keeping Katie in my thoughts.

RobiLee
08-20-2004, 12:49 PM
All I know so far is that Katie has had her surgery and is resting comfortablely and that the doc will be calling me.

Robin

Linda York
08-20-2004, 12:50 PM
"I BELEIVE IN PET TALK PRAYERS!!!!

Keep them coming.......Hugs.......Robin"

I beleive too. And we will keep them coming. :)
You have our prayers and thoughts. Good Luck!

{{{{hugs}}}}}

Cinder & Smoke
08-20-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee

... Katie has had her surgery and
is resting comfortablely ...

:) :D

Thanks, God!!

Really 'preciate
Your Help
wiff Katie!!

Wooo-HOOOO!
YIPPIE!!

Oh Happie Daze!!

C'mone Home -
QUICK!!

an PT {{{HUGS}}}

:D

Samantha Puppy
08-20-2004, 01:10 PM
Dear Katie,

Samantha here. I'm very happee to heer dat you got throo dat sirjury o.k.! If you need belly rubs or face lickies you haf ta get your mommy an Tori to help, but if you need cheerin' up I can do dat! Jus' let me know an I'll let my mommy take funny pikchers of me and she can put dem up here for you to laff at!

I am prayin' for you, Katie. I hope you feel bedder soon.

Love,
Samantha

My Peanuts
08-20-2004, 01:17 PM
OMG Robin! I'm so sorry about Katie, but I'm glad she is done with her surgury. I'm also so sorry I missed your other post about this. I don't know how I did that.
Katie will be home in no time and back to her old self. :)

RobiLee
08-20-2004, 06:12 PM
Well, the vet "STILL" has not called me!! I have called and talked to his assistant and Katie's nurse. The nurse said Katie is doing very well and has even sat up for a little while. She is being very quiet and a good girl. She has her cast on. She hasn't eaten yet and has not pottied yet. The nurse said he was getting ready to try and take her out to do her business. The assistant said that the surgery went really well and she shouldn't have any problems. Both of them say they can't "BELIEVE" the doc hasn't called me as he always calls after each surgery. Yeah, right!! I guess I just have bad luck with vets! I have been home all day and had my phone with me at all times.

Oh well, my girl seems to be doing well and I get to pick her up tomorrow. I have to call at 10am to see how she is and what time I can pick her up.

Keep her in your thoughts and prayers please!

chocolatepuppy
08-20-2004, 06:58 PM
Great news Katie's all done with the surgery! Soon she'll be home with you! Don't know what to say about the vet not calling?

tatsxxx11
08-20-2004, 07:33 PM
Oh Robin, your baby's coming home tomorrow:) Woo hoo!!! Who knows why the vet didn't call you:( I know mine will sometimes call me as late as 10pm to update me or return a call, but he does call:) Maybe there's still hope;) The best news is that Katie is doing so well and is COMING HOME! Can't wait to hear all the details of the happy homecoming:) Get a good night's rest, Robin, Alden and Tori!

K9soul
08-20-2004, 08:15 PM
Katie continues to be in my thoughts and prayers! I'm sorry the vet didn't call, but I'm so relieved to hear she's doing well. Please take some pictures of that sweetie when she gets home for us Robin!

dukedogsmom
08-20-2004, 08:22 PM
I'm glad she's going well. It was very inconsiderate of the vet to not even call, especially when you were waiting. So, I know you'll be glad to see her tomorrow and of course we're going to want to see how our Katie is doing and that will require a camera :)

Holly's mom
08-20-2004, 08:43 PM
I'm glad Katie is doing well. I am sure you are so excited that she will be coming home tomorrow! Keep us updated on her progress....

dukedogsgrandma
08-20-2004, 08:54 PM
I always believe in prayer and I'm sending one tonight for Katie to have a quick recovery from her surgery! God Bless!

sabies
08-20-2004, 09:01 PM
Sorry to have missed this, my thoughts are with you and Katie, hoping for a quick recovery!

anna_66
08-20-2004, 10:14 PM
Robin I'm so glad to hear that Katie got through her surgery well. I wonder why the dr never called:confused: At least her nurses were able to keep you informed on how shes doing.
I bet you can't wait to see your girl tomorrow and give her some gentle hugs (give her one from me too):)
I'll be thinking about you.

lovemyshiba
08-20-2004, 10:40 PM
I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to reply sooner--my computer had to have a little surgery of it's own:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm very glad that Katie has pulled through her surgery so well--I bet you can't wait to see her tomorrow!!!!
I'll be keeping you all in my prayers, for a quick and speedy recovery:)

Please give Katie some gentle hugs from me when you get her tomorrow!!

RobiLee
08-21-2004, 11:16 AM
I will be picking Katie up at 2:00 today. Woo Hoo. I can't wait to see her. I hope the car ride home is a smooth one. Alden took off work early so he can go with me.

I also wanted to let you know that the vet DID call me. He called on my cell phone. I don't know why he chose that number over my home phone. I sat home all day by my home phone with my cell phone turned off :rolleyes: I turned it on this morning when I was at work and sure enough there was a message from him. I guess I shouldn't be too mad at him now. I still don't know why he didn't try my home phone though. Oh well...

My big girl is coming home!!! Yippee!!! Tori is going to be so excited to see her big sister. Now comes the hard part for me. ;) Trying to keep her calm and quiet. It has to be done!

Thanks for all of your support and keep saying those prayers for my girl. Gotta make sure she has a full recovery.

chocolatepuppy
08-21-2004, 11:20 AM
Yeah! Katie's coming home! Good luck on keeping her calm and quiet. You can do it! Just keep thinking of the end results. :)

Kfamr
08-21-2004, 11:21 AM
I can't wait for her to come home!!

After all is calmed down and comfy, we must have a few pics of the big girl. :)

anna_66
08-21-2004, 11:21 AM
So glad to hear the vet did call:)

I hope you ride home goes smooth. I bet Tori will be happy to see her big sis! Make sure you get some pictures for us!!!

dukedogsmom
08-21-2004, 11:22 AM
I'm so glad she's coming home soon! We'll be looking forward to seeing pics of how she's doing. Good luck keeping her still. Also, your gift pics are in the other general section for you to see.

Cinder & Smoke
08-21-2004, 06:30 PM
:confused:

Hmmmmmm... It's 7:30 now... Where's Katie??

HEY Katie ~~

Take a minnit and Paw us a quick *note*, please!

Hope you're settling in OK!!
WELCOME back HOME!!

;)

Kfamr
08-21-2004, 06:57 PM
I'm sure Robin is extra buisy keeping those two girls of hers *calm* !! Tori was prolly extra excited to see her big sister.

I sure hope they can check in ASAP! :D

DogLover9501
08-21-2004, 07:01 PM
Yay! Im glad Katie girl gets to come home, I know she'll feel alot better at home!

Im sure Tori was VERY excited to see her!

I hope you can keep Katie calm and quiet, we all know how hard that can be :rolleyes: ;) :p

Check in whenever you can, we're thinking of Katie!!

RobiLee
08-21-2004, 08:33 PM
Hi Everyone!

Sorry it has taken me awhile to post. Things have been a bit hectic around here.

Katie is home!!! Katie was just as happy to see us as we were to see her. She was trying her best to do her wiggle waggle routine on three legs when she came out. I had to hold back the tears when I saw her. I was just so happy to see she was just fine. She gave me tons of kisses and the left side of my face was completey slimed...lol...and I loved every bit of it. :p She is one silly looking girl right now. Her left leg is completely shaved. She has the cut going down her knee area with staples in it and then the ankle part is in a blue cast. Her front leg has had a patch shaved to make room for the IV that she had and then on her back right above her tail is a square shaved patch where they put the epidural (sp) in. She looks a little on the pathetic side but just as beautiful as ever! Gosh, I love that girl! We have our list of instructions on how to take care of her and of course the most important is to keep her down. This is not going to be an easy task. Kay is right Tori was very excited to see her big sister and that is a big problem. So most of our evening has been spent making sure the girls do get together too often. We can't take the chance of Tori stepping or even grabbing a hold of her leg trying to play. It is going to be so hard to keep them apart. This is going to be a long haul. It already proved to be a bit hectic today and we need to work out a plan. We are going to have to take turns. One of us has to make sure Katie is alright, while the other one gives Tori lots of attention and walks to wear her out. Geesh, 6 weeks!! I hope we make it through this. I didn't take any pictures this evening. I just wanted to be with her and get her to relax and lay down. She has eaten and been out twice now. She has some more pain pills for the next 5 days. Right now she is sound asleep in her crate. I will try to get some pics tomorrow so you guys can see her pretty blue cast ;)

Thanks so much for checking in to see how she is doing and keep all the prayers and positive thoughts coming for a full recovery now.

Hugs to you all......Robin and Katie :)

Kfamr
08-21-2004, 08:40 PM
Hey Robin!

So glad to see you. No need to say sorry though.

Give your girl a big hug from me and the pups. I can't ait to see pics!

Get on AIM if you can. :)

lizbud
08-21-2004, 08:58 PM
It's great to hear that Katie is home again.:) Hope both
you & Katie get a chance to rest well tonight. I know it can
be hard keeping them quite especially once she starts to
feel a little better.I have a feeling things will all work out
fine. Katie has the best mom ever.:D Take care. Liz. :)

KYS
08-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Good to hear that Katie is back home.
I know you are giving her oodles of love right now.

Rocky sends special slurpy kisses to his girlfriend.

LorraineO
08-21-2004, 09:19 PM
Good for Katie,, shes a tough girl... Hang in there mom,,,, time will go by,,,, fast?:rolleyes:

Cincy'sMom
08-21-2004, 09:56 PM
So glad to hear Katie is home and doing well. I remember when Cincy was a baby and had eye surgery...trying to keep her and Sadie from playing...not an easy task!! I wish you luck :)

anna_66
08-21-2004, 10:11 PM
The first thing I had to do when I got home from work tonight is check in and see how Katie (and you too:p) were doing!
I'm so glad to hear that she made it home and is doing great:D
I feel for you Robin, I know it's going to be a big job trying to keep her and Tori from playing. Six weeks is a long time!

Welcome home Katie Girl!!!!!!!

captain
08-22-2004, 10:09 PM
Welcome home Katie ......... so glad everything went smoothly.

Hugs to you Robin {{{{hugs}}}}

My Peanuts
08-23-2004, 12:41 PM
YAY KATIE! I'm so glad you are home and everything worked out. :)