PDA

View Full Version : Kobi

LorraineO
08-19-2004, 06:20 AM
Kobi.. arentt you just the smartest guy,,,, you sound like youre busy boy too.....
congrats on being our DOTD!!!

Lillycat
08-19-2004, 06:48 AM
you are really a busy boy, arent you? soooo glad you are not too busy to be our charming dotd!!!

senorita02
08-19-2004, 08:11 AM
Congratulations Kobi you are one stunning pooch!
Enjoy your big day!:D

pipersmom
08-19-2004, 08:23 AM
Oh, Mr. Kobi, how your picture made me smile this morning. You have the most striking eyes and sleek physique.

I hope that you have a fantastic day, with lots of extra love and treats!

Congratulations sweetheart!

anna_66
08-19-2004, 08:39 AM
Ha! I just love that look on your face Kobi:D

You sure sound like one super smart pup (and I love the carpet bit;))! And you even get to sleep in the big bed? How lucky can one dog get!

Hope you have a lot of fun celebrating being our special DOG OF THE DAY!

Holly's mom
08-19-2004, 08:57 AM
Hello, fellow Minnesotan!!:) Congratulations on being chosen as DOTD! What a smart and beautiful dog you are!! I can tell that your mom and dad are so proud of you and love you so much. Special kisses and tail wags to you, sweet Kobi!!:) :)

tatsxxx11
08-19-2004, 09:55 AM
Awww Kobi! I loved reading all about you! What a sweetheart:) You surely are one loved and adored pupper and I think I know why! Let's see, dashingly handsome, (just look at those gorgeous gams!) loyal and loving, athletic and playful with so many hobbies! And how often have I heard, "He won't be sleeping in the BIG BED!" Hah! That didn't last long, did it sweetheart? I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying your time at doggie school Kobi. (carpet in tow:D) And before long, I'm sure you'll have shed that shell for good:) You're one very special pup, Kobi and we're honored to crown you our super duper Dog of the Day! Keep up the good work being your human's best friend and loving companion:) Hugs and happy tail wags to you sweet, sweet Kobi:)

talia22
08-19-2004, 11:15 AM
Kob u are adorable what a lovely coat you have!!! Enjoy your Day u deserve it:):D

Daisy and Delilah
08-19-2004, 11:27 AM
Good afternoon Big Guy!! You are so cute posing for the camera with your toy in your mouth. We have another doggie like you in our family and he is very cute too! His name is Jay and he lives in Michigan. He went to doggie school too. We just love that spotted coat and handsome face. Sleeping in with Mom and Dad? Way to go Big K!! You have a great story!! Congratulations on being our very cute DOTD. Hi to the family. Enjoy your day and every day with your loving family cute boy and always love your life like we do!!:) :)

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny(debris by the road), Florida:cool: :cool:

gini
08-19-2004, 11:53 AM
Kobi, what an elegant dog you are. However, the stuffy in your mouth gives you away - you are pure IMP!

Congratulations you handsome boy.....now go tell everyone at your class about the honor you have received today!

LHCamry
08-19-2004, 01:23 PM
Kobi

You are a very handsome fellow. I love your color. I bet you do have your parents trained.;) Glad you made DOTD. I got to see what a beautiful baby you are. Have a great Life.:) :) :)

Jax
08-19-2004, 01:50 PM
Kobi - you are just beautiful! GSP's have such human like eyes that are very expresive - as we can see in your pretty peepers! Keep up the good work at training - the rug thing made me laugh!! KOBI ROCKS! :cool:
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!! :) :D :(

Cataholic
08-19-2004, 03:35 PM
Kobi,
You are such a goodlooking boy! I bet you have your hoomans trained just right, don't you? I can't blame you for not laying down on cement. Who would want to? Especially when you can sleep in a nice soft bed with two hoomans to sandwhich you. I hope your day is extra special as our DOTD.

K9soul
08-19-2004, 03:54 PM
Sweet Kobi, what an absolutely darling picture of you, holding your stuffy, with your ear flipped back and a mischievous playful look on your face. I think I'm in love! http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/641.gif

How I'd love to see you run like a deer or attack the verticle blinds :D You sound like quite a character Kobi! Your Mommy and Daddy love you very much, and what wonderful parents they are, right Kobi? I can tell you are very loved, even getting your parents to give in and let you sleep in the big bed :D

Congratulations handsome Kobi on being our very special Dog of the Day!

captain
08-19-2004, 05:41 PM
What a great picture of you!!

Captain says he can relate to chewing up stuffies and ripping out the noise maker!!:D

Have a great DOTD day sweetheart!