danielwu
08-19-2004, 05:32 AM
This is my cat----kitty

danielwu
08-19-2004, 05:34 AM
Do you think it's lovely and beautiful?

Sirrahsim
08-19-2004, 05:37 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk :) Your kitty is beautiful:) I also have a kitty and his name is Boomer. You can see his picture at the end of my post.

danielwu
08-19-2004, 05:39 AM
another one of mine

my english is poor
so i don't know how to say their breeds in English

who can tell me?

danielwu
08-19-2004, 05:42 AM
Sirrahsim:

your kitty is handsome.

a boy?

catlady1945
08-19-2004, 07:14 AM
Your cats are beautiful. They look like Persian Cats.

Here are some of ours.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/catlady1945/Cats/IM000038b.jpg

catnapper
08-19-2004, 07:35 AM
Welcome Daniel! My name is Kim, and I have two boy cats named Pouncer and Allen. I laos have a dog named Nicki.

catlover4ever
08-19-2004, 07:38 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. Your kitties are beautiful. My name is Meg and I have 5 kitties that you can see below and I am adopting 2 more kitties that have special needs.

Welcome again. :)

aki
08-19-2004, 08:13 AM
Daniel, your babies are beautiful! I have a cat also named Chuck. I attached a photo. Welcome to Pet Talk!

catmandu
08-19-2004, 08:18 AM
Daniel,welcome to Pet talk,and you do have some Beautiful Persians,and my found cats,send a Big MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To You,and Your Companion Cats!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-19-2004, 09:07 AM
Welcome Daniel and kitties! I also believe they are Persians. Hang around here for awhile and your English will get better and better and you'll be very fluid in Kitty English. ;) :D

K & L
08-19-2004, 09:09 AM
WELCOME ABOARD!!! Your cats are gorgeous!

lbaker
08-19-2004, 09:22 AM
Welcome Daniel and beautiful Persian kitty! Is Kitty your cat's name? Very sweet looking!
Debbie... "Kitty English" .... how very true :D

kuhio98
08-19-2004, 09:30 AM
Welcome Daniel. Thank you for showing pictures of your beautiful kitties. Your English is very good. A lot better than my Chinese. Do you speak Mandarin or Cantonese? Or is there another Chinese language I don't know about.

I lived in Taiwan/Formosa for 2 years as a child. Unfortunately, all I remember is how to count to 10.

Welcome to Pet Talk.

bluekat
08-19-2004, 10:14 AM
Welcome to PetTalk Daniel!:D I LOVE Persians. I think the first cat you posted is an Exotic though, shorthair Persians;) But the second is definately a Persian:D

I have a Himalayan/Persian....named Blueberry. You can see him in my sig:)

jazzcat
08-19-2004, 10:51 AM
Hi Daniel and welcome to Pet Talk. Your cats are beautiful.

I have three cats and a dog as you can see in the picture below.

Craftlady
08-19-2004, 10:53 AM
Welcome to PT.
I have 3 furry kids (2 girls and 1 boy).

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-19-2004, 10:56 AM
Welcome! I have a dog, a cockatiel, and a fish. All whom can be seen in my signature except the fish. That's my nephew down there too!

kimlovescats
08-19-2004, 11:27 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Daniel. Yes, your cats are very beautiful!:)

Felicia's Mom
08-19-2004, 11:38 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Daniel. Your cats are beautiful. My cat can be seen in my signature. They are Felicia a girl, and Beau a boy.

AmberLee
08-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Hi Daniel,

Your kitties are lovely and I'm impressed with how fluent you are in English! Kitty has a particularly lovely tabby pattern to his/her pelt -- is Kitty male or female?

I have two cats. My male is the dilute silver tabby in my avatar. My female is a brown tabby Maine Coon mix. His name is Perspicacity Purrsonality, "Cassy", and hers is Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni, "Livvy". Both turned 5 earlier this year.

How many cats do you have total? What is your flame Persian's name? Please visit us often!

slick
08-19-2004, 04:24 PM
Daniel,
That second pic you posted is a Flamepoint Persian and that's exactly what my Max looks like, in fact they could be twins. :) Both your kitties are beautiful.

Welcome to Pet Talk. :)

jenluckenbach
08-19-2004, 07:19 PM
Welcome. I love your cats. The first one looks like an Exotic Shorthair and the second a Persian. How do you say their breed in Chinese?

Tonya
08-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Hi, Daniel! Welcome to pet talk. Your cats are beautiful.

QueenScoopalot
08-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Welcome Daniel! You have two lovely looking cats. What are their names? And (let the whining start) :D More pictures please?:)

Laura's Babies
08-19-2004, 08:04 PM
WELCOME TO PT!! Your babies are beautiful !! I can't wait to see more of them and hear about them so show us more.... tell us more!

I have 4 fur babies, just plain short haired sweethearts, mixed breeds or whatever you want to call them. They are the light of my life. Kitty, that first one is so unusual looking but beautiful, the second one, I am in LOVE with.... all that PINK !! I love pink noses, ears, paws, tummies and parts on kitties. That is my weakness and grabs my heart every time!!

danielwu
08-19-2004, 08:42 PM
the first one named "dudu" in chinese
the second one named "lele"
they are both male

the first one's breed is an Exotic Shorthair
the second ,Himalayan/Persian

Their breed in Chinese ,"yi guo duan mao " and "xi ma la ya"

_文品种名称分别是"异国_毛"和“喜玛拉雅”

thanks for all ,you are all heartful
I hope we could be friends here

hi , kuhio98,
I am so happy to see sb who can speak chinese here
I am in shanghai of china, and I speak Mandarin in this city
I can't speak Cantonese,It's too difficult

leslie
08-19-2004, 09:28 PM
who here is speaking Chinese to Daniel? that is so cool! I mean mandarin. Is that sb sirrahbed?
Or is this a ???

sirrahbed
08-19-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by leslie
who here is speaking Chinese to Daniel? that is so cool! I mean mandarin. Is that sb sirrahbed?
Or is this a ???
I think sb is an abbreviation for "somebody" meaning Kuhio98 who admits to being able to count to ten:D. *I* can't speak Chinese!

DogLover9501
08-19-2004, 09:52 PM
Hello!

Welcome to Pet Talk! Your cats are gorgeous :D

I'm Robyn, I have a big 20 LB. orangie named Tigger, also a mixed breed, here he is:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/dogluver9501/Aug7/001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/dogluver9501/Aug7/011.jpg

Whoops, almost forgot :o, I also have 3 dogs, A shih-tzu, a shih-tzu/terrier cross and a boxer!

I hope you will enjoy it here as much as we do!

carole
08-19-2004, 09:57 PM
A very warm welcome to you Daniel and your darling kitties, they are indeed very handsome, as you can see I am from NZ and my kitties are in the pic below.

I think you may be our only chinese person on PT, maybe you can teach us all some chinese, BTW your country is doing so well at the olympic games, last I heard you are top of the table, great effort.

Keep posting , so we can all get to know you, and we look forward to hearing from you and all about your life and kitties.

Don Juan's mom
08-19-2004, 10:39 PM
Glad to meet you DanielWu! My cat Don Juan is a purebred G.O.K. (God Only Knows), a brown tabby. He was Cat of the Day on July 14, 2003. I've attached his picture. My avatar is the two of us together.

danielwu
08-20-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by DogLover9501
Hello!

Welcome to Pet Talk! Your cats are gorgeous :D

I'm Robyn, I have a big 20 LB. orangie named Tigger, also a mixed breed, here he is:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/dogluver9501/Aug7/001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/dogluver9501/Aug7/011.jpg

Whoops, almost forgot :o, I also have 3 dogs, A shih-tzu, a shih-tzu/terrier cross and a boxer!

I hope you will enjoy it here as much as we do!

look, Tigger's brother.........

http://bbs.mypethome.com/images/upload/2004/08/15/213445.jpg
http://bbs.mypethome.com/images/upload/2004/08/15/213616.jpg
http://bbs.mypethome.com/images/upload/2004/08/15/213752.jpg

danielwu
08-20-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by carole
A very warm welcome to you Daniel and your darling kitties, they are indeed very handsome, as you can see I am from NZ and my kitties are in the pic below.

I think you may be our only chinese person on PT, maybe you can teach us all some chinese, BTW your country is doing so well at the olympic games, last I heard you are top of the table, great effort.

Keep posting , so we can all get to know you, and we look forward to hearing from you and all about your life and kitties.

thanks for your warm welcome

I also want to make friends with you all

we all have the same interest

we all love cats

we come from different country of the world

but internet make us together

leslie
08-20-2004, 01:34 AM
where did you get your sweet kitties from and how did you find out about pet talk? (I mean your way over in china! how would you have found pet talk? It's good for the moderators to know in terms of the distance of a website!)
do you have a good vet?

Kirsten
08-20-2004, 03:16 AM
Welcome to PT, Daniel! :)

I'm Kirsten and I'm from Germany. I have two kitty girls, Luna and Lily. You can see them in my sig below. :)

Kirsten

dukedogsmom
08-20-2004, 11:10 AM
The photo of the golden Persian looks like it's from a vet's office. You have any other photos that we could see of him? He's pretty

sirrahbed
08-20-2004, 12:20 PM
Is summer camp over Danny? When does school start? Soon?

lbaker
08-20-2004, 12:29 PM
:confused: oh don't tell me

Barbara
08-20-2004, 01:36 PM
Ni hao, Daniel (and no I don't speak Chinese:( )

Glad to meet you, dudu and lele.
I ahve to cat boys, Tigris and Filou:)

Tell us more about you!

QueenScoopalot
08-20-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
:confused: oh don't tell me

Hmmm, I'm very curious. :confused: I guess we'll wait and see huh? ;) We'd all love to see more of your kitties Daniel!

lbaker
08-20-2004, 05:54 PM
I took the Chinese writing to my friend (from China) and he says it's rather "primative or youthful" but real. He said more but let's let this, OH PLEASE, be real. Daniel, please tell us how you happened to find us and more about you. The pictures of the cats are, indeed, quite lovely. And we are a very friendly crowd. I do not like getting too heavily into this if I'm a chump, but I would like to meet a real person. OH, now I'm wondering about the young girl with "too many cats in China" OH DEAR, what to do:confused:

danielwu
08-20-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by leslie
where did you get your sweet kitties from and how did you find out about pet talk? (I mean your way over in china! how would you have found pet talk? It's good for the moderators to know in terms of the distance of a website!)
do you have a good vet?

I found PT by searching in the internet , occasionally

It's difficult to find a good vet in Shanghai

Lilith Cherry
08-20-2004, 11:17 PM
Hi Daniel!

I live in China too but over in Guangdong Province where I am learning Mandarin and Cantonese while teaching English! ( Yes Cantonese is difficult with all those "Tones" but my Daughter in law Bao Ming is helping me !)

I have two beautiful long haired grey cats who live in Guangzhou with me and a great big grey and white one who lives with my son and his wife in Canada!

I discovered Pet Talk while surfing the internet in China so yes it is possible to find it. We had a thread in dog rescue a while back from two other people in shanghai trying to find a home for a pekinese who had been run over!

Welcome to Pet talk!

danielwu
08-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Kirsten
Welcome to PT, Daniel! :)

I'm Kirsten and I'm from Germany. I have two kitty girls, Luna and Lily. You can see them in my sig below. :)

Kirsten

thay are handsome
but i like lily nuch more
I hope i can have one just like lily someday

danielwu
08-20-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Is summer camp over Danny? When does school start? Soon?

:)
I am not a student

i am working now

danielwu
08-20-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
I took the Chinese writing to my friend (from China) and he says it's rather "primative or youthful" but real. He said more but let's let this, OH PLEASE, be real. Daniel, please tell us how you happened to find us and more about you. The pictures of the cats are, indeed, quite lovely. And we are a very friendly crowd. I do not like getting too heavily into this if I'm a chump, but I would like to meet a real person. OH, now I'm wondering about the young girl with "too many cats in China" OH DEAR, what to do:confused:

I found PT by searching with google

sorry

i am not a girl
i am a boy
oh ,not a boy
just a man
i am work now

dogs_4_me
08-20-2004, 11:40 PM
Im confused, wasnt there a lady from china here to not long ago?

danielwu
08-20-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Lilith Cherry
Hi Daniel!

I live in China too but over in Guangdong Province where I am learning Mandarin and Cantonese while teaching English! ( Yes Cantonese is difficult with all those "Tones" but my Daughter in law Bao Ming is helping me !)

I have two beautiful long haired grey cats who live in Guangzhou with me and a great big grey and white one who lives with my son and his wife in Canada!

I discovered Pet Talk while surfing the internet in China so yes it is possible to find it. We had a thread in dog rescue a while back from two other people in shanghai trying to find a home for a pekinese who had been run over!

Welcome to Pet talk!

Welcome to China
Maybe you can have a trip to Shanghai in Oct

your husband is Chinese?

have you get the green card of china?

danielwu
08-20-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by dogs_4_me
Im confused, wasnt there a lady from china here to not long ago?

no chinese lady from china :(

but a chinese man :)

dogs_4_me
08-20-2004, 11:48 PM
o ok sorry lol.

Lilith Cherry
08-21-2004, 12:20 AM
Hi Daniel!

No my husband is from England but now a Canadian. My eldest son's wife is Chinese ( I introduced them to each other:D ) and she now lives in Canada with him while I live in China with my husband. I love living in China and have many good friends. Maybe one day I will visit Shanghai!

Lilith Cherry
08-21-2004, 12:43 AM
Hi Dogz!

Yes there was a Chinese lady called Huacao and a man called Coolzaizai. They were involved in helping a a small female pekinese stray.

Hi Leslie!

Yes there are good vets in China but not too many as not so many people keep pets there. Mostly the conditions they work under are not the sterile up-to-date ones as in the USA but they still help and care for the animals. My vet even rescues strays and tries to find new homes for them. She is a lovely caring person!