PDA

View Full Version : Good bye Sami and Trouble

Queen of Poop
08-18-2004, 09:35 PM
I had Sami for 12 years, since she was 6 weeks old. She died a week after her 12th birthday this February. Last week I had to take our first ferret Trouble to be put down. It's been a really bad pet year. Fortunately the remaining pets seem to be quite healthy.

anna_66
08-18-2004, 11:11 PM
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this:( I know the year is just about over, but I do hope that you will have some happiness in the coming months. It's so hard loosing one pet, let alone 2.
Good to hear all the others are doing fine.

RIP Sami & Trouble

KYS
08-19-2004, 08:55 AM
Sami and Trouble are playing among
all the other wonderful animals who have passed.
They are both watching over you and will
be in your heart for ever.

Very sorry for your loss, it is so hard to loose our
pets especially 2 of them.

pitc9
08-19-2004, 10:16 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.... it's hard enough loosing one, but to lose two so close to one another.

RIP Sweet Sami & Trouble

Sudilar
08-19-2004, 08:43 PM
I am so sorry for your great loss of both Sami and Trouble. They are playing together now at Rainbow Bridge. Hugs.

Queen of Poop
08-20-2004, 07:52 AM
Thank you all for your kindness. It means alot since my family and friends just don't seem to understand my loss - I don't have kids of my own and my pets are my babies. Today, for whatever reason is starting off particularly sad for me. I am missing Sami and Trouble a great deal. :(

LorraineO
08-20-2004, 09:24 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your dbl loss,,, its never easy is it?

Rest easy Sammi and Trouble

tatsxxx11
08-25-2004, 06:39 PM
Oh, what a very sad year for you, losing two beloved furkids:( That's almost more pain than a heart can bare:( I know my Jingles has already embraced your beautiful pup Sami. And do you think Trouble would welcome some piggie love? I know my sweet and loving little boy Squeekers is looking for a special furpal like Trouble to play with:) Hold tight to your memories until that glorious day you all reunited in love. Sending you my love and heartfelt sympathies on your great loss. Your babies were blessed to have had such a wonderful life with you and I'm sure, they knew how very loved they were. {{{HUGS}}}} Sandra