PDA

View Full Version : A SCARY day!!!

BCBlondie
08-18-2004, 07:43 PM
My brother and I walked to Safeway to get more food because my parents aren't home. I waited outside because we had just gone to Longs to get school supplies and we didn't want to go in with all our bags.. so I waited outside while my bro bought the food.. and there was this weird guy hanging around the front of safeway.. he was like one of those homeless psychos talking to himself outloud and stuff.. but by the time my bro got out we didnt see him anymore and thought maybe he left.. so then while walking home we noticed the same guy was walking the same direction as us..so we were like "okay.. weird" and kept walking... when we got closer to home and crossed the street, he followed us so we were like "omg *cusses* he's stalking us!" We tried to lose him; we turned early on the street before our street and walked half way, then turned around and came back... and he kept walking straight so we thought we lost him and he left... but then he came around the block and saw us at our front door and I was like "okay Roland (brother) I'm calling the police." and he was like "yeah, do it" So I called 911 and the cops came over and we told them what happened, and after went in our house while the two cop cars went around looking for the freak. They told us if we see the guy again to call them. We wouldn't have stopped at home if he kept following us but we thought we lost him.. so arg.. now he knows where we live >.< aaaahhhh and my parents aren't home...they don't get home till next monday because they're in Hawaii with my sister, so my bro and I are home-alone.. gawd sometimes I wish I had a doberman pinscher or german shepherd!! so I'd actually feel safe in situations like this. my dogs wouldn't do anything to help.. they'd go up to the guy and want to get pet.. waaahh
*cries* I'm still really shaken up by it... I hope I never see the freak again. What makes me more mad is that I should have just taken my car... my brother and I both decided the next time we go out, we are NOT walking!! we're taking my car, even if my car isn't registered yet (my parents just bought me a car before they left for Hawaii and didn't have time to take it to the DMV to get it registered).. it's better to be safe than sorry.

chrissycat21
08-18-2004, 07:50 PM
So scary! I'm glad you and your brother are safe. And, your right, better safe than sorry.

Amber
08-18-2004, 08:02 PM
*shiviers*

How freaking scary! Stay safe you guys, and hopfully that creep will stay away! :eek:

EDIT* I forgot to mention, make sure your doors & windows are locked. Just to be safe.

BCBlondie
08-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Amber
EDIT* I forgot to mention, make sure your doors & windows are locked. Just to be safe.
We always make sure the doors and windows are locked, but tonight I will COMPLETELY make sure everything is locked!!!! o_o'

chrissycat21
08-18-2004, 08:12 PM
If anything happens where you think he has been back or someone has gotten into your house or you just have that gut feeling something is seriously wrong call the police. It is much better to be safe than sorry!

BCBlondie
08-18-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by chrissycat21
If anything happens where you think he has been back or someone has gotten into your house or you just have that gut feeling something is seriously wrong call the police. It is much better to be safe than sorry!
Yeah.. I'm ready to call anytime. I've had my cell phone turned on and in my pocket since it happened.

catnapper
08-18-2004, 08:26 PM
Scary! Does your enighbors know? I would tell them so that they can keep an eye open for you too. they need to know for their own safety as well. Its always better when more than one set of eyes are on the lookout.

We had a similar incident the other day - some guy followed us in hois car because we beeped hm when he ran a stop sign. I had my cell phone dialled to 911 and was ready to hit dial when he decided to race off.

dappledoxie
08-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Oh gosh, that woulda scared the crap outta me, I'm glad you are ok but yeah, check everything and let your neighbors now so they can watch out for you too. Hugs!

popcornbird
08-18-2004, 09:23 PM
That is SO scary, and reminds me of an incident that happened to us when I was little.....probably around 6 or 7 years old.

We lived in a townhouse complex at the time, and it was a relatively safe neighborhood. Our house was in a small court, and our neighbors were ALL very good people, so my parents felt safe enough to let my brother and I play outside, as long as we stayed in our court. Our neighbors were always outside, so we felt safe having all those trusted adults watching over us.

Anyway, one day, I got on my bike and went to ride outside, in front of our house. My brother joined me 5 minutes later. He was about 9 or 10 at the time. It so happened that on that day, NONE of our neighbors were out. I suddenly felt insecure and told my brother *Let's go inside*. He told me he wanted to rollerblade, and that I could go inside if I wanted but he was staying. That was when we noticed a car with 3 or 4 strange young men ZOOM past our court. They drove past and left. We ignored it.....but I guess, they noticed the two little kids playing outside. 30 seconds later, we saw them ZOOM past our court again. This time, we heard laughing as they went by. I freaked out and told my brother we HAD to go back inside. He still didn't listen. He thought they were just playing around. Then, a minute later, they zoomed past us again. My heart was beating SO hard, and my brother also realized they were stalking us at that point. He told me *Let's go back inside*. As we walked back to our house, the car came AGAIN, for the 4th time, and this time, instead of zooming past our court, they turned and drove RIGHT into our court. :eek: My brother and I RAN as fast as we possibly could, and closed our garage door by hand because that was faster than closing it with the electronic opener. They were RIGHT in front of our house, laughing their heads off when they saw how terrified we were as we ran in.

I don't think I will ever forget that day. It was so scary, and I could hear my heart thumping SO hard. We later alerted our neighbors to keep an eye out for them. They never returned, but boy did they SCARE us! I know I didn't play outside again for the longest time. In fact, I was scared to just step out of my house alone.

Stay safe. Make sure you keep your windows and doors locked. Let the neighbors know about this person. Keep your cell phone handy at all times, in case you need to call the police.

sammy101
08-18-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by BCBlondie
...sometimes I wish I had a doberman pinscher or german shepherd!! so I'd actually feel safe in situations like this. my dogs wouldn't do anything to help.. they'd go up to the guy and want to get pet.. waaahh...

oh im happy that your safe!! i would of been freaked out even at the store:( ,that is really scary,and im still young(13),so i wouldnt want that happening to me if i was by myself.but i have a cell phone.

Kodie would NEVER attack someone who was breaking into our house or whatever,and he's not very protective.:p ,he would just lick their hands,but i guess he might scare them because he runs and jumps on strangers.but sometimes i wish i had a Great Dane because their so big and stuff,or any big dog,or a dog bigger than Kodie(he's 90 pounds)

happy you guys are ok!!

*LabLoverKEB*
08-18-2004, 10:08 PM
I'm soooo glad that you are alright. Phew! Stay safe! Make sure you tell your parents are this incident when they come back home. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-18-2004, 10:33 PM
Yikes! Glad you and Roland are okay!

BCBlondie
08-19-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird
That is SO scary, and reminds me of an incident that happened to us when I was little.....probably around 6 or 7 years old.
Yikes!! Scary story! People that do things like that make me so mad... :( :mad: There is NO good reason to stalk or scare someone. People make me so sick sometimes. :(

I will definitely make sure I have my cell phone with me at all times and all windows and doors locked. The creep better not show up again. I hope the cops found him. :mad:

wolfie
08-19-2004, 09:36 AM
That's so scary! I hope the cops found him, and you never see him again.