PDA

View Full Version : A huge thank you to all PTer's...re Ash..

carole
08-18-2004, 07:18 PM
I just want to take the time to Thank everyone who so kindly responded to my thread regarding Ash being ill, he was a very sick old guy, and thanks to all your loving messages, prayers and positive thoughts, I can say I think he is on the road to recovery.

I don't think he is 100 per cent well yet, but he is looking much brighter eyed and bushy tailed, and he hardly sneezes at all now, I firmly believe each and everyone of you that cared has made this possible, the power of PT is so powerful and works many a miracle, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS, Ash and Carole.P.S I am not yelling the above, just making sure you all can see it, and that we really mean it ok. lol:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-18-2004, 07:20 PM
I'm very happy to hear that Ash is getting better!!! Scritchies to Ash! And a few for Lexie too... ;)

slick
08-18-2004, 07:23 PM
Yes, you are right Carole. Pet Talk Prayers work miracles; I've seen it happen more than once in my short tenure here. You can take most of the credit because you are a wonderful and caring Meowmie and Ash and Lexie are very lucky to have you (as their servant ) :D

Hugs to you and kisses to the furbabies. Way to go Ash!!

carole
08-18-2004, 07:25 PM
Thank you Megan ,I will be sure to pass those on, Ash is sunning himself on the verandah, our first nice day in ages, and Lexie is next door in my daughter's room, so here come's those scritches from Megan Lexie.:) ;)

carole
08-18-2004, 07:27 PM
Thank you Slick, you are too kind:o but yes i have had to be tough on the old boy, and keep him warm and safe inside, much against his will, but a meowmie gotta do what a meowmie gotta do right? Gosh I love this place and the people, everyone is awesome.!!!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-18-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by carole
Thank you Megan ,I will be sure to pass those on, Ash is sunning himself on the verandah, our first nice day in ages, and Lexie is next door in my daughter's room, so here come's those scritches from Megan Lexie.:) ;)

Tell Ash and Lexie that any time they feel the need for some kitty scritchies to find me!! :D

carole
08-18-2004, 07:32 PM
It's done Megan, they whispered to me the more scritchies the better, now with Ash if you just get a certain spot on his neck, he will faithfully lift his back leg up, like he is going to do the scratching, instant reflex I suppose, does anyone else"s kitty's do this, only my Ash does this.

jenluckenbach
08-18-2004, 07:46 PM
That is what friends are for.........

Felicia's Mom
08-18-2004, 08:57 PM
I'm glad Ash is feeling better.:)

jazzcat
08-18-2004, 10:58 PM
So glad to hear he is better. I think the power of PT and prayers is wonderful!

kimlovescats
08-18-2004, 10:58 PM
Carole, what wonderful news! So glad that dear Ash is feeling better! Thank you for the good update!:D ;)

kim

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-18-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by carole
It's done Megan, they whispered to me the more scritchies the better, now with Ash if you just get a certain spot on his neck, he will faithfully lift his back leg up, like he is going to do the scratching, instant reflex I suppose, does anyone else"s kitty's do this, only my Ash does this.

I'll have to remember that! *makes a mental note* :)

Killearn Kitties
08-19-2004, 11:41 AM
I'm so glad to hear that Ash is feeling better and that he has enjoyed a day in the sun. :D

catmandu
08-19-2004, 11:46 AM
The Found cats,are so glad,that thier Prayers,made a differencs,for our friend Ash! We are sending, more Prayers,taht he feels,even better,SOON!

carole
08-19-2004, 03:13 PM
I think Ash has taken a step backwards today, he started sneezing again a bit more than yesterday, and he seems not so bright today, gee I hope he gets back to normal soon, its been ten days so far, I guess there is a major improvement, and its just going to take time obviously.

catnapper
08-19-2004, 03:32 PM
I'm so relieved to hear that he's feeling better.. sorry to hear that he made a small step backwards. I'll keep thinking of him and hoping he makes a full recovery and lives a long long life.

carole
08-19-2004, 03:34 PM
Thank you Kim, much appreciated.:)

catcrazylady
08-19-2004, 05:31 PM
I'm so glad to hear that Ash is improving. That's wonderful news!
I have to agree that the powers of PT prayers and kindness are amazing! It's a great place to be a part of isn't it?:)

carole
08-19-2004, 06:58 PM
It certainly is, I think I am becoming Paranoid, everytime he sneezes, I think OH NO, he is not getting better, he was a bit more lethargic this morning and looking a bit sorry for himself, but he has since cheered up, he is out on the verandah sunning himself in the beautiful warm sunshine we have today here in NZ, it can only but do him good,and he had a nice big plate of red meat this morning, which he scoffed down no problem at all.

Yes it amazes me how powerful PT is, even from across the other side of the world, it is always comforting to me to know other people share my worry's, and offer advice and kindness, it really helps ease my concern.

AmberLee
08-19-2004, 07:05 PM
Ash,

Nappin in da sunshine
Scarfin up da food
Worrin da Meowmy
Life is GOOD!

Good goin, bruver in fur!
Cassy

carole
08-19-2004, 07:09 PM
Oh Amberlee that was so cute, thank you, there is a big smile on my face, you are right, he hasn't a care in the world, as they say here "sweet as", I was so scared for him at the beginning, as I had never seen him so ill, and he is a senior puss, my son would have been so upset to come home from England and find Ash had gone, so I am sure glad that is NOT the case. onwards and upwards eh King Ash.

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2004, 11:55 PM
Carole, I'm so glad to hear that Ash is finally on the road to recovery. PT prayers sure do work miracles.:D