PDA

View Full Version : My third video - Eliot & Emily

sirrahbed
08-18-2004, 02:26 PM
I think the videos are improving! This one I made just now with natural light in the Florida room. It starts out to be Eliot but he is feeling playful and ornery - and well, Emily wanders by...:rolleyes:

DogLover9501
08-18-2004, 02:29 PM
:D :D :D I am loving your videos, Debbie!! That one is funny!

BCBlondie
08-18-2004, 02:37 PM
LOL!!! What a silly kitty.. Reminds me of my household with Ilio and Lali.. hehe
Great video :D Thanks for sharing!

DJFyrewolf36
08-18-2004, 03:09 PM
LOL those two! What fun you must have when all three furkids decide to wrestle! *Another video? hmmmm....:D*

kimlovescats
08-18-2004, 03:51 PM
Debbie that was so adorable! Eliot was certainly feeling frisky today wasn't he? tee hee hee :D I just love it when they wrestle ... as long as everyone plays nice of course!:rolleyes:

Keep them coming ... you are doing a great job!!!:D

Kim

catcrazylady
08-18-2004, 05:32 PM
ROFLOL!! How cute!! I just love Eliot's big wide eyes! He is so cute and Emily was bound to get it when she came into the room. Everything, including Emily, is one big toy for the busy and fun loving Eliot.
Great and fun video Debbie! Keep em comin!!!:D :D :D

jazzcat
08-18-2004, 10:47 PM
LOL!! How cute. I love getting to see your babies move and being little spunky monkeys.

Missy sounds a lot like you doesn't she? When I heard your voice the first time I thought it was Missy for a moment since I had heard her first in Boomer videos.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-19-2004, 09:00 AM
:D :D
Poor innocent Emily, just minding her own business and whamo! :D

sirrahbed
08-19-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Missy sounds a lot like you doesn't she?
Yes, Missy and I were always mistaken for each other on the phone when she was home - which must mean I also sound like Kim because SHE sounds like Missy!:rolleyes:

Deb - having Eliot pounce on Emily was VERY unusual - just the timing. He usually wrestles with only Dylan. She was horrified and disgusted by the whole thing! Wrestling is SO undignified and she just doesn't do it! I was so startled myself that I kept the tape rolling:eek: Eliot was all wound up and she just innoocently walked in!!!

christa
08-19-2004, 09:23 AM
That's sooooo funny!!! You're killing me though . . . makes me see even more how Josie needs a playfriend! Maybe you could just send me Eliot?!?! ha ha ha, you know I'm kidding!!! He's an absolute sweetheart! He reminded me so much of Josie (besides the fact that they look just alike), Josie would rather play when you reach to pet her.

Love the videos, keep 'em coming!!! (you're gonna sway me eventually!)

catmandu
08-20-2004, 08:19 AM
Somebody,has been watching a bit too much WWE,all you need is Richard Lane,shouting Whoa Nellie!I am old!