PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time There Were Two Little Angels...

QueenScoopalot
08-18-2004, 06:37 AM
They were born to a lovely mama angel, and had three brothers and sisters who were nawty enough to have already lost their wings! :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/GracieAndBrotherAngels.jpg

Gracie was the wide-eyed beauty on the left, but her brother still needed a name. Stevie-Ray didn't really fit him well. :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/PreciousBlindAngelBoy.jpg

But the two little angels had squirmed their way into hearts just the same. ;) :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/GracieAngelBaby.jpg

They were adventurous little angels who were very, very curious about their new unexplored world! :eek: Hey where ya going??
The baby angels knew they were special enough to find a forever home with some special people, so they were very, very good kitties! Curious, but good!... more to follow....:D

QueenScoopalot
08-18-2004, 06:42 AM
The three nawty kittens were also very adventurous, but all three could see!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/KirklandBabiesTooCute.jpg

And were rascals compared to the angels! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/KirklandStbabies.jpg

But even nawty kittens get homes too! The special little blind angels had a special place in special hearts however, and that was good!:D ;) :p

Logan
08-18-2004, 06:56 AM
:) I love your angel story.

catlover4ever
08-18-2004, 07:11 AM
Jan, I'm crying right now....my babies are so beautiful.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/GracieAndBrotherAngels.jpg

I still need a name for the boy!!!! HELP!!!!

P.S. I'm in love with the little devils too!!! But I think I would really be pushing it.

QueenScoopalot
08-18-2004, 07:13 AM
The baby angels were very, very lucky little angels, because they had (and they didn't know it) a Goddaddy Cat named Can-Do-Magoo! When the grouchy White Coat told the lady who rescued the angels from their nasty nest, to kill them, she walked out of the place saying "NO" to herself, and to them! Goddaddy Cat Magoo had sent a message to her, that even angels that can't see the whole world around them, are worthy of living! ;) ;) ;) The baby angels could smell everything, and used their itty-bitty whiskers to guide them through the great big world. They knew they were worthy little angels, and that they were lucky to have been rescued from the dirty old truck nest! The angels were also lucky that their mama angel had good nutritious food now, and that they never had to eat dead birds or rats! YUCK thought the little angels.....:(

catcrazylady
08-18-2004, 07:25 AM
I think I'm gonna cry! What a wonderful story and those two sweet faces make my heart actually ache. All those babies are precious but the two angels could not be cuter or sweeter.
Thank you Jan for the wonderful pictures of these two babies and for the wonderful care. Thank God they fell into your hands because anyone else would have put those precious babies down.
Did anyone else notice that the two winged angels have white on their muzzles and a white blaze but the other three (unwinged) angels look like triplets and don't have the white on the face. It's like the little blind babies were special marked! I think an Angel left it's fingerprints on the babies heads right between the eyes to mark them as the SPECIAL little Angels they are!

catcrazylady
08-18-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
The baby angels were very, very lucky little angels, because they had (and they didn't know it) a Goddaddy Cat named Can-Do-Magoo! When the grouchy White Coat told the lady who rescued the angels from their nasty nest, to kill them, she walked out of the place saying "NO" to herself, and to them! Goddaddy Cat Magoo had sent a message to her, that even angels that can't see the whole world around them, are worthy of living! ;) ;) ;) The baby angels could smell everything, and used their itty-bitty whiskers to guide them through the great big world. They knew they were worthy little angels, and that they were lucky to have been rescued from the dirty old truck nest! The angels were also lucky that their mama angel had good nutritious food now, and that they never had to eat dead birds or rats! YUCK thought the little angels.....:(

Ok, now I really am crying. If only Magoo knew how many he has touched and what special blessings he has brought. These babies have touched my heart and soul.

I'm at work Jan so you have to stop this. My mascara is running and I have a meeting in one hour!

Barbara
08-18-2004, 07:33 AM
What a heartwarming story!

And- cuteness overload: the little angels and their nawty siblings are soooo sweet.

Thanks for helping them!

christa
08-18-2004, 07:55 AM
Those are the sweetest pictures EVER!!!!

catmandu
08-18-2004, 08:21 AM
The other Angel,looks a lot like Gem,the Little Stray,that passed ,on about a Year ago! Gracie,and Gem,or Maybe george,and Gracie! Bless You,for adopting those Little Ones!

trayi52
08-18-2004, 08:44 AM
Aren't they just the sweetest little angels ever!? I do believe Lisa is right, they have been marked by an angel!

Those other little sweeties are gorgeous too!

Thanks for posting their pictures, at least we will get to watch these sweeties grow up!

Willie:)

DJFyrewolf36
08-18-2004, 09:27 AM
What a great story! Gosh, hearing good things happen is so uplifting! And it does look like the little angels have been marked, a special sign for two very special kittens.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-18-2004, 09:43 AM
Did anyone else notice that the two winged angels have white on their muzzles and a white blaze

Not to mention the white little tootsies. Seems I know somebody else with white on his face, a white blaze and white tootsies. Don't want to mention any names, but I think he's known as Uncle Magoo. ;) :D

Those little angels really are beautiful and are just the most precious babies, and I'm near tears thinking how lucky they are that Jan is the one to rescue them and save them from the bad white coat, and that Meg is so wonderful and has been able to convince hubby to give them the most wonderful home ever.

Meg, I'm not good at names, but Grace is a fantastic angel name, and there's a very well known male angel....but his name is just really eluding me right now.....Gabriel! That's it! How about Grace and Gabriel?

<took me about 5 minutes to write this post because Gabriel's name just would not pop into my head. I'm so glad it did before I actually posted.>

prechrswife
08-18-2004, 10:10 AM
Okay, now I have tears in my eyes. They are absolutely adorable.

kimlovescats
08-18-2004, 01:22 PM
BEAUTIFUL Jan..... and so, so true! These babies are tiny angels of our Lord, and you and Meg are Angels of Mercy!

God bless you all!!!
(HUGS))))

Kim:D

QueenScoopalot
08-18-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Not to mention the white little tootsies. Seems I know somebody else with white on his face, a white blaze and white tootsies. Don't want to mention any names, but I think he's known as Uncle Magoo. ;) :D

Those little angels really are beautiful and are just the most precious babies, and I'm near tears thinking how lucky they are that Jan is the one to rescue them and save them from the bad white coat, and that Meg is so wonderful and has been able to convince hubby to give them the most wonderful home ever.

Meg, I'm not good at names, but Grace is a fantastic angel name, and there's a very well known male angel....but his name is just really eluding me right now.....Gabriel! That's it! How about Grace and Gabriel?

<took me about 5 minutes to write this post because Gabriel's name just would not pop into my head. I'm so glad it did before I actually posted.>
Gabriel is a favorite name of mine, and I actually have a Gabriel...the sweetheart born with only stumps for hind legs that by some mysterious way went POOF into the night and has resided here ever since.Gabriel is also one of the Arch Angels...so it's fitting! I thought Georgie was cute too like George and Gracie Burns a much loved couple. :D

catcrazylady
08-18-2004, 07:23 PM
I just shared this thread with hubby and I want you all to know that he is beaming with pride and happiness! He can't believe that this furry little stinker we live with has touched so many people in so many parts of the world. He smiled when he saw those adorable angels and I think he would have taken them in a heartbeat if we had room. Magoo has taught him as much as he has taught me!
These babies are just too cute!:D :D :D

slick
08-18-2004, 07:30 PM
Talk about cutness!! What a beautiful story; really tugs at the heartstrings. Those little babies are so lucky they have you Jan. Bless you for all you do.

rg_girlca
08-18-2004, 11:17 PM
OMG, Jan, what a beautiful story of such precious little angels and then Goddaddy Magoo came into it and that did if for me. Now my eyes are going to be swollen in the morning because of the tears that are flowing down my face.
I swear Jan, GOD put you on this earth to do part of his work.
Bless you, bless you dear sweet lady for saving these precious ones.

CCL, your comment about an Angel leaving it's fingerprints on the babies heads right between the eyes to mark them as the SPECIAL little Angels they are, is just PRICELESS.

jazzcat
08-18-2004, 11:53 PM
They are two of the cutest angels ever! What a sweet story!!!

dogs_4_me
08-19-2004, 12:10 AM
awwwwwwwwwww what true little angels!!