PDA

View Full Version : Smokey Joe's accident

Lacie & Smokey Joe's mom
08-18-2004, 01:20 AM
[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]

Hello everyone,I know not everyone knows who Smokey Joe is but I know there are a few of you who do. Umfortantly he was hit by a caar today. He is doing ok but is banged up alittle bit. He has some cuts on his face and his bacl leg is the worst spot on him. His back leg is sown to the bone. The only reason this happened is because my boyfriend went to go let our other dog in the hosue and Smokey Joe just totally darted out and he unfortantlly could not catch him in time. We feel HOORIBLE that this happened but are VERY THANKFULL is going to be right. He is still in very good spirts wants to play and all. He has to wear on of those cones so he don't lick his wound he doesn't like it but i can't blame the poor thing. I know this is silly but my dogs are my kids,lol if everyone could just keep him in thought that would be greatly appercaited. :D :D :D

Logan
08-18-2004, 06:53 AM
Oh, I am so sorry that this happened, but I'm glad he's going to be ok!! We will keep Smokey Joe in our prayers as he heals. Keep us posted. :)

Lacie & Smokey Joe's mom
08-18-2004, 03:15 PM
Thank you so much for keeping him in thoughts we appercaite that. I really think he will be ok. He is still in good spirts and wants love and attetion andstill wants to play. I will keep you guys posted as we go through him gettting better.

Cinder & Smoke
08-18-2004, 10:14 PM
OUWCHIE!! :(

Hey Smokey Joe ~

Don't do THAT again!

Hope you start Feelin Better - real soon! ;)