PDA

View Full Version : Whiskers, whiskers everywhere

slick
08-17-2004, 09:58 PM
I have but one obsession besides Pet Talk and that's gathering and keeping all the whiskers that I find.

Now, this started about 4 years ago and I really can't figure out why. Every time I find a whisker, especially Max's because his are so long I just have to put it in the special "Whisker" envelope.

Why??? How come I just can't throw it away? They serve no purpose to me so what do I do with an envelope full of whiskers?

:confused:

sirrahbed
08-17-2004, 10:01 PM
RedHedd Keep Mishi's whiskers in a special box:D How about keeping a whisker box? i think it is sweet!!!

kimlovescats
08-17-2004, 10:03 PM
I think it's sweet also .... now if you really want a challenge .. how about collecting all the fur you find lying around! Wanna come to MY house and start your collection!!!:eek: :eek: :D

Kim

jazzcat
08-17-2004, 10:06 PM
I've never heard of anyone doing that until here and RedHedd and I think that is so sweet.

I agree with Debbie, you should get a special keepsake box to honor those precious whiskers.

neko1
08-18-2004, 05:50 AM
Yes I too also have been collecting whiskers for a loooong time and keep them in a glass cat whisker box. I collect my kitties whiskers and also friends kitties whiskers too.

catmandu
08-18-2004, 08:34 AM
If you keep,the Whioskers,then you will always,have something,to remember Max,by!

RedHedd
08-18-2004, 11:41 AM
I LOVE keeping Mishi's whiskers in the box Sirrahbed sent me. It sits on my dresser - it's a clear plastic round box. Mishi's whiskers are VERY long so I have to bend them a bit so they fit in the box. I never find Mitzi's whiskers laying around. Her's are very short and a little bit curly and cute, just like her! :D

You definitely NEED a whisker box! ;)

lisalee
08-18-2004, 02:48 PM
I save Sash's whiskers too in my jewlery box. I heard once they are suppossed to bring you good luck. :)