PDA

View Full Version : Who's That Masked Kitten? (oh, Lori)

kimlovescats
08-17-2004, 07:16 PM
As requested by purrspective mom, Jazzcat!;)

leslie
08-17-2004, 07:29 PM
My goodness! She (he?) looks quite healthy and has a good loud SQUEAL! That's the one for jazz? A real cutie! It will be fun to see them grow! Is Tabitha on to all the babies? She is young enough to remember and get jealous, right? Or at least be super curious and want part of the action!

kimlovescats
08-17-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by leslie
My goodness! She (he?) looks quite healthy and has a good loud SQUEAL! That's the one for jazz? A real cutie! It will be fun to see them grow! Is Tabitha on to all the babies? She is young enough to remember and get jealous, right? Or at least be super curious and want part of the action!

Jazzcat is just still in the thinking stage and mostly the trying-to-convince-hubby stage!;)

These babies and mom are still in isolation..... Tabitha has run into the room before and smelled them ... but no playing together for a while yet!;)

Kim

jazzcat
08-17-2004, 08:02 PM
Oh Kim he is just adorable!!!!! I've got to get Richard in here to see. What a little piggy squealer.:D

Thank you for the video! I've never been around kittens this small and if I'm lucky enough to get to adopt him it will be so special to have the video and pictures.

Pam
08-17-2004, 08:08 PM
Oh I am getting kitten pangs!!!!!! It has been 8 years since I had a kitten in the house and Andy was already one pound when he came to live here. I know that doesn't sound very big but next to these cutie pies he was huge. :) Oh Kim I would get absolutely nothing done all day but play with kitties. You are oh so lucky! :)

kimlovescats
08-17-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Oh Kim he is just adorable!!!!! I've got to get Richard in here to see. What a little piggy squealer.:D

Thank you for the video! I've never been around kittens this small and if I'm lucky enough to get to adopt him it will be so special to have the video and pictures.

You're more than welcome! GOOD LUCK with Richard!!!;)

kimlovescats
08-17-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Pam
Oh I am getting kitten pangs!!!!!! It has been 8 years since I had a kitten in the house and Andy was already one pound when he came to live here. I know that doesn't sound very big but next to these cutie pies he was huge. :) Oh Kim I would get absolutely nothing done all day but play with kitties. You are oh so lucky! :)

There are still a few available, Pam!!!:eek: :D

Pam
08-17-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
There are still a few available, Pam!!!:eek: :D

LOL! The dogs tell me they like the dog/cat ratio just the way it is now! LOL!

kimlovescats
08-17-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Pam

Yep, I'm sure they did!:D Oh well, it would be an awful long commute from NJ to TN anyway!:eek: :D

slick
08-17-2004, 10:29 PM
OMG, I'm in love! If circumstances were different I'd be the first on the list to take one. What a little squealer! :D

Shelteez2
08-18-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Pam

Well you could get a kitten.....then get a pug to even out the ratio again......... ;)

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-18-2004, 03:57 AM
AWWW what a little cutie-pie!!

neko1
08-18-2004, 05:48 AM
Awww he's sooooo cute!!!:)

Barbara
08-18-2004, 05:53 AM
Aaawww I have Windows XP in the Office since Monday. And this is the first video I can see here:D

Isn't it gorgeous to be part of all this!

catcrazylady
08-18-2004, 05:57 AM
AWWWWWWWWE!!! Lori I'm still praying for you! That baby is too cute and would look perfect in Lori's home.

Kim these have been some of neatest pictures and video's. We are able to see everything from the birth on. I really hope we get to see THREE all through their lives.

Pam
08-18-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Shelteez2
Well you could get a kitten.....then get a pug to even out the ratio again......... ;)

LOL! LOL! LOL! Now you're thinking! :D :D :D :D

catlover4ever
08-18-2004, 08:05 AM
That is just the most adorable video. What a cutie pie!!!

Lori, I still have all my toes crossed...and I made sure that Tigger, Smokey, Mystic, Tucker, and Abner crossed their pawsies too.

catmandu
08-18-2004, 08:29 AM
For A Little Fellow,he sure can MEEEEEW!

Randi
08-18-2004, 10:26 AM
Awww, cuteness overload!! :p I hope they'll all find loving homes when they're old enough. :)