PDA

View Full Version : Sandybear

Tequillita
08-17-2004, 03:21 PM
I lost my baby yesterday. She was 20 years old. We had been together since I was 7. She was the best cat I could have ever had. She was more human the feline. So proud, beautiful and loving. Her legs stopped working on Thursday. She had a degenerative nerve problem that stole her ability to walk. I never thought this day would come. I'm so sad, that you're gone, but I know you are no longer suffering with all the conditions you had. I hope you're enjoying all the Boar's Head Turkey and fresh running water. Sandy, I love you as always, but my heart is still breaking.

Karen
08-17-2004, 03:23 PM
Oh, welcome to Pet Talk. Please know Sandybear will always be with you, curled up in a corner of your heart, purring for ou in those moments you need her most.

slick
08-17-2004, 03:30 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk and I'm so sorry that your first posting has to be so sad. :( You lived a happy life Sandy and very much loved. Play happy at RB sweetheart and watch for my RB Casper and OJ. They will show you the way.

catlady1945
08-17-2004, 03:40 PM
So sorry to hear of Sandy's passing. It is difficult to lose a cat who has been with you for so long. We lost our girl, Patty, in December 2003 at age 19-1/2, and we miss her a lot.

carole
08-17-2004, 03:57 PM
I know the heartache you must be feeling right now, and nothing we can say will ease your pain, but try to remember the good times with Sandybear, you had her a long time, which is wonderful, but of course it makes it even harder to bear her loss, she will be safe and well again at the RB, with all the other beautiful angel kittys there.

Sending you HUGS and my love to help you get through this sad and awful time.

rg_girlca
08-17-2004, 04:26 PM
I'm sorry your first post had to be such a sad one, but I still would like to Welcome you to Pet Talk.

Your Sandy sounds like she was a real love bug. I would love to hear more about her. I only hope that my kitties live a long life such as Sandy did.

May the loving memories of your sweet Sandy, comfort you and help you overcome the pain.

RIP Sandy and have fun walking and running, pain free on Rainbow Bridge.

jazzcat
08-17-2004, 09:39 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.

May you Rest in Peace sweet Sandybear.

Cataholic
08-18-2004, 06:05 AM
I am so sorry to hear of Sandybear's passing. While 20 years is a long history to share, full of memories, I know nothing takes away the sting of grief you are feeling now. I know Sandybear is up there, looking down on you with tender eyes, missing you every bit as badly as you miss her. RIP.

catmandu
08-18-2004, 08:59 AM
The Found Cats,are sad to hear about DEar Sandybear! But the Good News,is that there is a need,for Mature Loving Cats,in Cat Heaven,to help with the abused Cat,and Kittens,ans Sanybear,is justthe Cat,for the job. Sanybear,misses you,too,but has a New Task at the Rainbow Bridge!

smokey the elder
08-18-2004, 02:02 PM
I'm so sorry about Sandybear. I bet she was a sweetie.

AmberLee
08-18-2004, 02:04 PM
{{{SandyBear}}}, frolick well at the Rainbow Bridge.

{{{SandyBear's human}}}, may you find healing soon in the happy memories and knowing she is at peace and out of pain.

sasvermont
08-18-2004, 02:14 PM
The tears are running down my cheeks. I lost a cat at age 21 (her's not mine) and I still cry when I think about her death.

My heart goes out to you. You will never be able to replace Sandy, but there are many kittens (I call all cats, kittens) in need of a good, loving home. And guess what, no two kittens are the same, and they get better and better - and you can love them harder!

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2004, 11:42 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Sandybear's passing.:( May she rest in peace.

Do you have any pictures of her that you'd like to share with us?