PDA

View Full Version : What kinds of people do your dogs favor??

DogLover9501
08-17-2004, 03:09 PM
I was thinking about this today!!

Jasper LOVES children, small ones, if we're going for a walk, or ANYWHERE, and he hears a child laugh/talk or sees a child, his ears perk and he looks so happy and excited!!

He also loves anyone with food :rolleyes: :p

Piddle doesn't like alot of people :p he's not mean to them but he usually doesn't go near them lol, he does bark, though.

Wiggles seems to like elderly people best!

What about yours?

pitc9
08-17-2004, 03:20 PM
Both of mine are very afraid of most people, esp men.
(who knows what happened to them before I got them)

The only people they like, are people they already know!

If a stranger comes up to them to fast.... or tries to pet them on the head first...forget about it! They are freaked out!
But if I tell people to talk soft, and move slow, after a little while they are okay.

binka_nugget
08-17-2004, 03:27 PM
Kaedyn is a reserved with people. He has never ran up to someone while wagging his tail. It takes him a couple minutes to warm up. He seems to act this way towards everyone (except large men that he tends to lunge at).

Kai seems to like kids most only because he's afraid of everyone else (while out). If they come to our house though, he usually greets everyone with kisses and wags.

Amber
08-17-2004, 03:52 PM
Katie loves EVERYONE, lol She loves elders, adults, and children. As long as they treat her nice shes good.

Elvis perfers adults, and people my age.

Samantha Puppy
08-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Aside from big guys with broad shoulders wearing dark t-shirts and sometimes a hat (of any kind), Samantha loves everybody. She gets freaked out by big men in dark shirts and acts very skittish around them, her hackles are raised and she won't stop barking but her tail wags the entire time. She's a freak. With everyone else, she's under their feet dying for attention - you'd think that her Daddy and I ignored her all the time!

K9soul
08-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Tasha is suspicious of all people initially. She thaws out quicker towards women, especially soft spoken ones, though will generally eventually approach anyone if they sit down and aren't looming over her, and if they just ignore her and let her come in her own time. The more someone calls, coos, and tries to get her to come up, the more suspicious and uneasy she gets. The best thing someone can do is sit down and completely ignore her, and then she will often approach and even give tentative kisses.

Tommy loves people but he's flighty due to a past life of neglect and abuse in his puppyhood. Once he gets to know you, you won't be able to get him out of your face :p. Sitting or getting down on his level will help, as well as being offered treats. He does seem to warm up to small children much faster than a strange adult. He warms up a bit quicker to women as well. He will NOT approach anyone he doesn't know who is holding an object.

chrissycat21
08-17-2004, 04:41 PM
Snowy loves anyone and everyone. :)

MariaM
08-17-2004, 05:28 PM
Major loves everyone, but he reeeeeally likes little kids!

KYS
08-17-2004, 05:51 PM
Umm?

Sheba likes older kids and adults.
She flirts with men though.

Rocky likes woman more than men but he
is not to particular.

Neither dog seem to like toddlers much.

LorraineO
08-17-2004, 05:53 PM
Lucy likes everyone as long as they dont appraoch too quickly,, she is shy,,,

lute
08-17-2004, 06:09 PM
any people anywhere! lol. as long as they have hands to lick.:D

Jods
08-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Mercedes is pretty weary of all people...
while Gomer just copies Mercedes and barks or does whatever she does but, hes more willing to make new ppl friends...
Pixie the cat loves to bite anyone and everyone who comes in lol hahaha just love kittens
and my parents cat Fifa will hide or ignore new people and its funny these kids were over and they were talking about how beautiful he was and he did a running swat and hit the boy right in the head on the way by hahahaha....

jenfer
08-17-2004, 10:17 PM
Gigi loves everyone, especially MEN.

cloverfdx
08-18-2004, 08:43 AM
Clover loves everyone :D and even better if they have food which she is not allowed to have (She has food stealing problems so i dont allow other people to feed her ;) ).

Elvis is great with people and children he has known since he was a tiny pup, but new people tend to freak him out and he barks at them.

Penny adores little children, and goes up tail a waggin and all happy and little children seem to love her back. :D

Theodore is getting better with strangers but still wont let them touch him. He loves his family dearly. :)

Yumi cat does not like anyone but me and my Mum ;). (Not that she is a dog)

Kona & Oreo's mom
08-18-2004, 09:25 AM
Oreo thinks that all people were put on Earth to pet her. :) In other words, she likes everyone! She get very silly around kids and wants to play with them especially.

guster girl
08-18-2004, 07:36 PM
anyone and everyone. but, he favors people with food. ha ha. ;)

Tina
08-18-2004, 08:25 PM
Ginger loves everyone, and I mean everyone!!:p

Reggie she loves my kids and my husband and me. But it takes her awhile to warm up to someone she doesn't know. So I am not sure. Actually I think she does she little better with adults then kids. Because my little cousin was over here last week and she ran from him and barked.

Kfamr
08-18-2004, 08:28 PM
Simba prefers children and women. He doesn't like men that much, especially men in hats.

Nala and Kiara love anyone and everyone once they get to know them!