PDA

View Full Version : siggy pics

petslover
08-17-2004, 12:47 PM
I was wondering if anyone could make me a siggy banner like everyone has here. i would really appreciate it. i could send you the pictures of my 6 dogs.

swimma253
08-17-2004, 01:25 PM
Well... I am not very good at making them... but I know some people who make excellent siggys... and Im sure they would be happy to make you one.

Kfamr and popcornbird are really good... there are alot of others I just cant think of them!

petslover
08-17-2004, 02:53 PM
ohh okay.. thanks. hopefully they will be do it. i don't have any programs to make anything like that. i would really like to have one to put in my siggy.

pitc9
08-18-2004, 08:18 AM
I would be happy to make one for you!
Do you have your pictures stored somewhere on the internet? If not you can just e-mail them to me! I'll PM you my e-mail address.
I'm at work now, but I'll try to do it tonight!

petslover
08-19-2004, 01:45 PM
HEY! I really appreciate that offer. I been looking forever how to make one but i have no program on my computer or no clue how to make one.. The link to all the pictures is posted below. You can pick out whatever one you think would look best on it. If there is anyway you could put there names on it that would be awesome..

Tiger is the chichuaua < i can't ever spell that lol>
Buster is the light brown dog. His name is on the filename.
Bouncer is the wired fox terrier
Muffin is the long brown fluffy dog
Ziggy is the beagle (black and brown)
and CoCo is the dark brown small dog. if you have any trouble with anything or the names just reply back. but i have to go now to college. its my second day and i'm so tired lol

and if there is anyway you use one and it has the blue light in the picture and you won't it the regular color eyes you can change that cause i hate when they have blue eyes in pictures.

here is the link

http://photobucket.com/albums/v387/smiley_lulu205/

Thank you so very much!