PDA

View Full Version : Update From Hazel

K & L
08-17-2004, 08:50 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid135/pcf677f29eaba0610e688a71178c1e219/f764e903.jpg

I’m sitting here anxiously awaiting my blood test results (along with mom & dad)! I was pretty scared yesterday, even though Dr. Toben is so kind and gentle. He took my temp which was normal, checked my teeth and throat, and my ears. Ended up I have an ear infection and never even gave mom & dad a clue. I didn’t shake my head nor scratch at my ear. Guess that was bad on my part or they would’ve taken care of this much sooner. They took me in the back room and took blood samples, and I was such a good girl, didn’t even move. They trimmed my back claws (since I have no front ones) and I had a mild case of acne under the chin so they shaved that area and medicated it. They also gave me an antibiotic shot and subcutaneous fluids. So now we just sit and wait till the kind Dr. calls with results. Whew….I’m glad all that’s over with!

Randi
08-17-2004, 09:12 AM
Hazel, you're such a pretty girl. :) I'm glad your ear infection got taken care of, and you got your shots. Now, lets hope the results from your blood test come back fine! We'll keep our paws and fingers crossed for you, sweetie!

jazzcat
08-17-2004, 10:05 AM
Fingers and paws crossed here that things are okay. Hope you are feeling better soon sweetie!

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-17-2004, 11:31 AM
Wow Hazel, what a brave girlie you were, and so well behaved at the whitecoats! All fingers and paws are corossed here in Bahrain that you will soon be feeling better.

Ally says you should make the most of the opportunity, and get extra luvvies and treats at every opportunity!

kimlovescats
08-17-2004, 11:48 AM
Hazel you are such a pretty girl, and brave too! I am so very proud of you, honey!!! You just keep on enjoying your new home, and I am sure everything will be fine! ;)

(((HUGS and Headbumps))))

Kim:)

K & L
08-17-2004, 12:49 PM
Thank you all! I'm waiting for mom to get home and see if she's heard from the Dr. I'm sure it's nothing serious! I think I feel a little better today already!:)

Grace
08-17-2004, 03:02 PM
Aw Hazel - I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill. Hopefully, with the medicine, things will get better quickly.

Douglas and I are delighted your mom let you post this picture - you are such a lovely lady.

Sending kisses and hugs, and many prayers and good wishes.

jenluckenbach
08-17-2004, 03:33 PM
Hazel, don't you just hate waiting for test results?

Well, I will wait with you if you don't mind.

rg_girlca
08-17-2004, 05:02 PM
Aww Hazel, you are such a pretty and brave little girl.
I'm so proud of how well you behaved for the doctor while he examined you and gave you your shots.

I can't wait to hear from you on how your tests went.:)

catmandu
08-18-2004, 08:55 AM
The Found ats,are ALL So Glad,that Hazel,is doing well,and is in the Pink! A Big MMMMMMEEEEOOOW From The Found Cats,and Feeder!