PDA

View Full Version : spencer

Lillycat
08-17-2004, 02:25 AM
yes, you are the cutest little boy ever! and ever so jaunty sitting in your boat! congratulations on being dotd!!!

Logan
08-17-2004, 06:27 AM
Spencer!!! How cute you are, riding in your boat with Daddy!!!! :) Sounds like you make friends everywhere you go, and I know I would love to be your friend, too!!!!

Congratulations, sweet boy, on being a wonderful Dog of the Day!!! :D

anna_66
08-17-2004, 06:35 AM
Oh yes, your mommy and daddy are so lucky to have a cutie patootie little boy like you that's for sure:D

Looks like you really like boating, it sure looks like fun to me!

Spencer, you can come scratch on our door to play any time you want;)

I hope you have a totally wonderful day!

Pam
08-17-2004, 06:39 AM
Oh Spencer aren't you just the cutiest cutie pie there enjoying life to the fullest in your boat. My dogs (poodle) also love to look out the window from the back of the sofa and watch the world go by. Could nosiness be a poodle quality? :p I can certainly understand why you are smothered with kisses each day. Who could not kiss that cute face! ;)

LHCamry
08-17-2004, 07:05 AM
Spencer

You are very cute. And it sounds like you are a very lucky little fellow. You have a family that loves you very much. Glad you make DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together.:) :) :)

pipersmom
08-17-2004, 09:35 AM
Spencer, you cute little fuzzy face, I'd love to give you lots of kisses all over your sweet little head.

How happy you look there on the boat!

Have a fantastic day, you precious boy you! What a CUTE Dog of the Day!

vickycalderon2004
08-17-2004, 11:58 AM
Spencer: Eres un perro adorable y muy hermoso. Se nota que tu familia te quiere mucho y tu a ellos. Espero que disfrutes mucho con ellos siempre.

konagirl
08-17-2004, 12:54 PM
kissing all day and boat trips! What could be better?

jillian
08-17-2004, 01:15 PM
I can see why mommy and Daddy spoil you.

You sure are one handsome fella.

thanks for sharing your story, your human's are lucky to have you.

tatsxxx11
08-17-2004, 01:31 PM
Awww, what a happy, smiley, adorable flufferoo you are, Spencer:D Such a beautiful blend of two fabulous breeds! And don't you look dashing, posing on YOUR boat! All that's missing is your captain's hat:D What fun you and your dad must have, motoring about! Your mommy and daddy sure did hit the jackpot when they adopted precious you; however did they get so lucky??? And you, dear Spencer, couldn't have hoped for a more loving and devoted forever family to cherish and adore you! It's no surprise to hear that you're loved by all who cross your path and kissing tongue! Spencer, I hope you and your mom and dad enjoy a very special day, celebrating your Dog of the Day honors! I'll bet today you'll be smothered in kisses:D Hugs and happy tail wags to you sweet, sweet Spencer from Sandra, Cody and Star:)

K9soul
08-17-2004, 04:17 PM
Spencer, what an utterly adorable little man you are. Your Mommy and Daddy are right, you are the cutest ever and irresistable to boot! You look so happy and proud sitting in your boat, I'd love to take a seat next to you and tour the lake with such a loving and companionable guy! :D

Hope your day is filled with fun, kisses, play time, and maybe even a boat ride! Congratulations Spencer, our most irresistable Dog of the Day!

KYS
08-17-2004, 07:25 PM
Spencer you are the cutest. :)

Jax
08-17-2004, 08:40 PM
Spencer, you are just the cutest little man!! Look at that sweet little face - it looks like you sure love the water! (that's the poodle part) what a lucky boy! Congrats to Darling Spencer, Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!! :) :D :)

Angels3
08-17-2004, 09:15 PM
Spencer, I hope your family read these comments about you. You came from a lost dog rescue...& you're described as a poodle X terrier. But you look very much like a clipped Tibetan Terrier.
Have a look at this site & scroll down to the pic of the 2 clipped Tibetan Terriers.
http://bttec.co.uk/index1.htm

You sure are a v. happy chappie....& thoroughly deserve to be Dog of the Day.