PDA

View Full Version : YAHOO...I have a Dairy Queen!

QueenScoopalot
08-16-2004, 06:26 PM
I just obtained a lovely long flea infested mom cat, and her two 7-8 day old babies. Both kittens got a drop of Advantage, and mom got a dose too. The kittens are going to be meezers, and most likely lynx points. I took daddy cat out of there well over a month ago, and he came up + for FIV, but I think Clarence has found a home. So now the poor overworked mom with the nine kittens on her, is back to her more managable litter of five she birthed, and the Dairy Queen has a six pack! All are screaming away, but the mama has a good body weight, and is loaded with milk. I'm guessing she had more kittens that ended up dying. She only brought the two into the negligent people's yard two days ago, and they set up a box in the flea infested basement. At least I'll get a break from bottle feeding the nine to help out poor Dotty cat. I have seven kittens leaving tomorrow, so I'm only up by three this time around. :D

catnapper
08-16-2004, 07:23 PM
Its just one big revolving door! Good luck with the newest babies and mama cat.

leslie
08-16-2004, 07:41 PM
where did ya put them, on the roof? (kidding, but seriously....). Glad someone is taking some kittens off your hands tomorrow!

sirrahbed
08-16-2004, 07:43 PM
Jan - I read your posts and sometimes do not know whether to laugh or cry. I don't know how you keep it up so I will just give you a hug. ((((((((JAN)))))))))))

Dairy Queen?:p I guess this is a GOOD thing!!!

QueenScoopalot
08-16-2004, 07:52 PM
Hey I enjoy cat/kitten juggling! Leslie, the new mom went into the cage that the ones under the steps are outgrowing, and they're now in a double decker and having fun. They'll be old enough to go off for adoption in about a week or two anyway! As will several other misc. babies etc.

kimlovescats
08-16-2004, 09:45 PM
"Dairy Queen" what a cute and very fitting name!:D

catcrazylady
08-17-2004, 05:56 AM
Jan you are come up with the funniest terms to describe things!! I'm glad you got a "Dairy Queen" and all the babies and Dairy Queens are happy and doing well.

You are so funny!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-17-2004, 07:30 AM
Thank goodness you are here to care for all these poor kitties!! (((HUGS))) to you. (Dairy Queen is a very fitting name)

catmandu
08-17-2004, 08:50 AM
You do such good Work,its a shame,that those Idiots,cant be fined,money,is the only thing,that they understand! WE always are Praying,for you,and The Kittens!

QueenScoopalot
08-17-2004, 09:01 AM
Good news is the Dairy Queen has accepted all six kittens (hers of course) but the four others as well. All are happily nursing away, and dead fleas are all over the cage. Ughhh. I'm stripping it down later, and giving the D.Q some fresh bedding. Luckily the washing machine is right next to her humble little abode!:) D.Q is a nice mellow cat...long and black! :D