PDA

View Full Version : hello

persianmom
08-16-2004, 05:23 PM
Hi Everyone

Been awhile so thought I would update you all. Oscar is more like himself even with the collar on. He will jump in my lap if I'm sitting in our chair.:) He is still following me around but that normal. Scrappy and Taz are still mothering him. He goes back to the vet the 23 and then no more collar.:) :D :) :D :) :D I have noticed that he is trying to scratch his ears I've become the ear scratcher now. But I love it. Hope all your furbabies are doing good. I'll try to post more pictures here soon. Bye for now

Carol

Karen
08-16-2004, 05:27 PM
Aww, poor guy! Thanks for the update - only a few more days, Oscar, then your head will be your own without that THING!

sirrahbed
08-16-2004, 06:53 PM
Good to hear that Oscar is doing well! Your cuddle buddy will be back to normal in no time! Isn't it great to be needed? Even if it is just to scratch ears!!:D Nothing like serving our kitties!

AmberLee
08-16-2004, 08:27 PM
I think it's wonderful that he's able to get in your lap even with the collar. Please give him a scritchie from me!

Felicia's Mom
08-16-2004, 08:40 PM
I'm glad he is doing well. Thanks for the update.:)

kimlovescats
08-16-2004, 09:41 PM
Hi...

So glad to hear that Oscar is getting more used to life with his collar! Wow, just a few more days and he will be "free at last"!:D

Thanks for the update! Oh, and I loved all the new baby Misha pics in Deb's album!!! She is so precious!

Kim:)

slick
08-16-2004, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the update. I'm so glad that Oscar is doing better. Any chance of getting more pictures??:)

shais_mom
08-16-2004, 10:49 PM
thanks for the update and looking forward to the pics!!! :D

sirrahbed
08-17-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by slick
Thanks for the update. I'm so glad that Oscar is doing better. Any chance of getting more pictures??:)
Yes Carol - don't you know about the dues here at PT? The dues are pictures!!! LOTS of pictures:D We need pictures of Oscar in his collar, Taz and Scrappy mothering Oscar, Oscar in your lap...and that is just for THIS WEEKhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/lachen/laughing-smiley-018.gif

catmandu
08-17-2004, 08:13 AM
The Found Cats,are so glad that thier Pal Oscar,is feeling,a lot better,and we hope that he cantake,that collar off soon!MMMMMEEEEEOOOOW Oscar,MMMMMMEEEEEEOOOOOW!

catlover4ever
08-17-2004, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that Oscar is feeling better and is loving life in your lap...the lap of luxury!!!