PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Back From Petsmart....

K & L
08-16-2004, 04:50 PM
Why did I look? We went to replenish our food suppy for the cats here at work, and I looked in the adoption center. The most beautiful cat was sleeping in it's bed. I looked in the window, it raised it's head, looked at me, then jumped out of the bed and started rubbing all over the window and meowing at me.:( It watched me walk away and was meowing.:( Why did I look?

catnapper
08-16-2004, 04:53 PM
It would have broken my heart! I don't know if I would have had the resolve to walk away! I would have been explaining to my husband, "but it PICKED me!" when he saw the new addition sleeping in the bedroom.

Craftlady
08-16-2004, 04:53 PM
We (hubby and I) always go over to visit "the kids" at PetSmart whenever we are there shopping. Yes, twice we've come home with a kitty from there. :)

jazzcat
08-16-2004, 05:01 PM
I do it too. That is how I got Jazz and Scout. I wasn't really looking for a new family member I just wanted to look at the cats for adoption at SuperPetz. If I'd had my way there would be many more kitties in this house.

catcrazylady
08-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Most of the time I won't go anywhere near the kitties! It breaks my heart and I want them ALL! It had to be awfully hard to walk away and now it will bother you. I'm sorry but don't worry I'm sure a kitty that pretty will get a good home.
:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

kimlovescats
08-16-2004, 09:49 PM
Join the club, I am the same way!:rolleyes: I have the toughest time not adopting those babies ... but I tell myself, that they have such great chances with their exposure at Petsmart!;)

catmandu
08-17-2004, 09:04 AM
I know just how you feel,as there was a Himalyan Pure Bred,at Petcetera,called Odin,and he was one of the nicest Cats! I hope that he got a Good Home,and I am still sorry,I didnt adopt him!