PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Aly?

jazzcat
08-16-2004, 12:43 PM
She hasn't posted in almost a week. I hope she and all the furkids are okay.

I miss her!

Logan
08-16-2004, 12:46 PM
I have my "scouts" looking for her too, Jazzcat!!! I've been worried about her for over a week too!!!! Hopefully she'll check in soon. :(

Come back, Aly, and let us know you're ok!!!!!

jazzcat
08-16-2004, 12:47 PM
I tried to send her a PM but her box is full.:(

Tina
08-16-2004, 12:55 PM
I PM'd her last Wednesday we were organizing the PT Pen Pals but I haven't heard from her since then. I haven't seen her on AIM either.

I hope that she is ok.

micki76
08-16-2004, 12:59 PM
Let me know if no one's heard from her by tonight and I'll give her a call.

Logan
08-16-2004, 01:06 PM
Please call her, Micki, regardless, so she will know how much we are worrying about her. She and I were corresponding, pretty regularly, about Bennie, and how to get him to her, but I never asked for an email address or a phone number. :( I should have.

Thanks, in advance. :)

micki76
08-16-2004, 01:20 PM
I called and left a message, so hopefully we'll hear from her soon. I'm sure she's either just very busy with school & work, or maybe she's on vacation.

If anyone hears from her, let us know!

aly
08-16-2004, 02:18 PM
Hi guys, I'm so sorry I haven't checked in. Thanks so much for your calls, pms, and messages :) I really miss being here and miss you all and thought of you often. I wish I had come to tell you guys what was going on. I am really sorry that I didn't, but I've been overcome with grief. A close friend of my family's that I've known my whole life died. It's been pretty hard. Also, a dog I was very close to at the shelter was euthanized and I didn't even find out until I went in to visit him :( On top of that, I've been trying to overcome some health issues. I hope you guys don't think I deliberately left. I've just been so consumed with stress and sadness lately.

I just want to thank you guys for your concern. I'll try to get back into posting mode soon. I miss it! I'll answer my pms today too. I just need to run a couple errands real fast right now, then I'll be back. Thanks again :)

Karen
08-16-2004, 02:26 PM
Hee hee - while she was posting here, I was probably leaving a message on her cell phone, telling her to check in! ;)

jazzcat
08-16-2004, 02:41 PM
Aly - I'm so sorry!! This is a bad time for you but I'm extremely happy to see your post and know you are okay.

I understand you need some time, it sounds like you've been through a lot, and I didn't want to bother you I just wanted to know you are okay. I'm sending you big cyber {{{HUGS}}} and I hope you feel better soon.

Take care!!

dukedogsmom
08-16-2004, 02:43 PM
That is so sad. Maybe coming back here for a while will cheer you up. All those losses would make you sad and then to have health problems on top of it would make it very difficult. Hope things improve soon.

Logan
08-16-2004, 02:47 PM
I'm so sorry for all that you have been dealing with, Aly. Mostly, I'm just glad you're ok!!!!!!!! :)

Sudilar
08-16-2004, 04:30 PM
Glad that you are ok, aly. So sorry for all your sadness. Hugs.

slick
08-16-2004, 06:08 PM
Sending prayers you Aly. I had two families members pass in the beginning of this month and I know how the emotions can overtake your life.

Take care of you because you are very important to us, and please check in when you can.

Hugs to you.

luv
slick

KYS
08-16-2004, 06:34 PM
Sending you good thoughts and hugs (((^..^)))

tatsxxx11
08-16-2004, 07:06 PM
Oh Aly...I'm so sorry for all you're going through right now. My sympathies to you and your family on the passing of your friend:( You take care of yourself friend and get some rest, physical and emotional. We'll be here waiting for you when you're ready to come back:) Love, Sandra

wolf_Q
08-16-2004, 07:20 PM
I've been wondering about you too, Aly. I'm so sorry to hear that things are not going well for you. :( I'm here if you need to talk!

micki76
08-16-2004, 07:31 PM
Oh Aly, I'm so sorry. :( If you ever want to talk, just call.

Hope to see you posting again soon.

RubyMutt
08-16-2004, 07:41 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Aly :( Take care of yourself, PT is here for you if you need us :)

Barbara
08-17-2004, 05:15 AM
I am so sorry Aly. You are having a hard time. I hope your furkids can put their healing paws an you:)

And I send my best and helping thoughts as well.

catcrazylady
08-17-2004, 08:26 AM
Aly I'm so sorry to hear about all the sad things going on in your life right now. If I had magic words I would send them but the best I can do is send cyber {{{{{HUGS}}}}} and well wishes.

catlover4ever
08-17-2004, 08:42 AM
Sending prayers, positive thoughts and {{{hugs}}}} to you. Your friends here at PT are always here for you.

Tina
08-17-2004, 10:19 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that Aly.:( I'm just glad you are ok.:)

Cataholic
08-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Aly,
Hugs to you and the furrie ones. Hang in there.

gini
08-17-2004, 11:28 AM
Aly, everyone is just glad that you are o.k. Do you get the feeling that you are well loved on this board?

I am so sorry to hear about your friend and your health issues, prayers are being said for you.

anna_66
08-17-2004, 09:52 PM
Sounds like you've had a pretty rough week. I do hope that things get better for you, and soon!
Take care and get back to posting asap:)

Miss Meow
08-18-2004, 04:59 AM
Aly, I'm so sorry about your friend and that poor doggy. {{{hugs}}} to you. Please know we are all sending good wishes and hope you are OK.

aly
08-19-2004, 02:45 PM
Thanks so much everyone. Life is just so crazy sometimes. I REALLY miss all of you, but I think I am back now :) I'm really sorry to those who have sent pm's that I haven't answered yet. I am going to do that now. Thanks everyone so much for your understanding!

PS - I have a woman who is interested in Lucky and Chance :( Such mixed emotions.

wolf_Q
08-19-2004, 02:50 PM
Ahh man I really really wish I could adopt Lucky and Chance. I keep looking but either its waaay too expensive or they won't allow pets. One of the girls I work with may have a basement apartment available soon...just depends on if they kick the other person out for late rent. I don't know if I could talk her into letting me have that many pets though. :(

aly
08-19-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Ahh man I really really wish I could adopt Lucky and Chance. I keep looking but either its waaay too expensive or they won't allow pets. One of the girls I work with may have a basement apartment available soon...just depends on if they kick the other person out for late rent. I don't know if I could talk her into letting me have that many pets though. :(

I wish you or Lori, or someone else here at PT could adopt them too :( It just seems like they belong here. They are such special boys. Its going to be SO HARD to let go of them. It would be much easier if it was to someone on PT. This just kills me. I just looked behind me and they're sleeping wrapped up together in the most peaceful position. Maybe this lady will change her mind. Its taken me a week to answer her email because of everything thats been going on.

popcornbird
08-19-2004, 05:12 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's passing Aly. :( I hope things get better for you soon.

Ps. Are you still planning on getting Logan's Bennie? Just curious.

Rachel
08-19-2004, 09:07 PM
Aly, I am so sorry for the losses you have experienced recently. Please know that we care for you and our thoughts and prayers are with you. You probably didn't share this information sooner because you knew it would set all your *cyber moms* off on a stint of worry. :( Now please do whatever you have to do to take good care of yourself.