PDA

View Full Version : Dear Barbara......

Logan
08-16-2004, 12:26 PM
Today is Monday and my mama is very busy with her work, so I was trying to help her by catching a pesky fly that was buzzing around the window in her office. That fly disappeared!!! :eek:

YUM YUM!!!! :)
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d637b3127cceb420bad24c800000001610

Every proper boy and girl must take a bath after eating such a delicious treat!!!! :D
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d637b3127cceb420a5a90c6c0000001610

Do your cat children ever get jealous because I love you so much? I don't mean to make them upset. ;)

Please promise me that on your next trip to the United States, you will come to South Carolina to visit me. I might even let Mimi and all the others meet you too.

Love,
Butter

Barbara
08-16-2004, 12:37 PM
Dear Butter,

the Tigris boy would love to meet you and to catch flies with you. Filou is very good in catching them too but he doesn't eat them:)

So I think you have lots of common interests.

F+T don't tell me whether they are jealous because I ahve so many cat friends on the web. As long as I see that they get their food regularly they are ok. (Of course they get their cuddle sessions;))

I am so happy your mom got your big blue eyes right this time. My what a handsome boy you are!

I'd love to meet you in SC one day but I won't make any promises right now.

Cat kissies, headbumpies + scritchies
from
Your human friend
Barbara

Cataholic
08-16-2004, 12:41 PM
Butter,
As is only befitting, you make me melt!

Logan
08-16-2004, 12:42 PM
Dear Barbara,

I guess I'm glad your boys aren't jealous. :) My mama said I better go ahead and tell you that I am not much of a cuddle boy, but I love to be near to my humans, and on occasion, I will snuggle in their lap! I love the look of surprise I get when I jump into their lap or crawl up on their chests, unexpected! :eek:

My mama loves me very much, and she always blames my "badness" on my unknown history. She also reminds me, constantly, that I have been with her for a long time ( 3 1/2 years), so I ought to know that I'm safe and sound. What she doesn't know is that I just love to keep them guessing about what I will do next. I'm not going anywhere!!!!! :p

Have a nice evening. I plan to. I'm "sunning" right now on the deck.

Love,
Buttercup

PS. I love to eat too, and so far, my mama hasn't failed me!! :)