PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Chip

clara4457
08-16-2004, 10:56 AM
Chip the foster pup I had tested positive for Parvo and had to be euthanized this morning. He started getting sick on Saturday and stopped eating completely. Saturday night and Sunday he started vomiting and having diarreha and running a fever. When I took him last week he was very thin and unfortunately I did not have him long enough to build up his strength to fight the disease.

Rest in peace sweet Chip. Even though you were only on this earth for a short while - know that you will be sorely missed. Wait for me at the bridge with Foxy, Buster and Mickey and I will see you there. I'm thankful that for your last few days you knew love and kindness in my house.

http://tutzauer.com/shelterhelpers/Images/Chip2.JPG

slick
08-16-2004, 11:09 AM
Oh Clara I'm so sorry for the passing of sweet Chip. Bless you for taking in this pup and showing him what love is all about. Play happy at the RB Chip.

cloverfdx
08-16-2004, 12:53 PM
Oh my goodness, Clara i am so sorry that Chip did not make it. :( You gave him the love that he so deserved in his last days, he will be forever gratefull for that. {{Hugs}}

Playhard at the bridge sweet baby Chip.

RIP

LorraineO
08-16-2004, 01:09 PM
Well bless you for being such a good mom to chip,, he at least knew in the end he was loved and cared for,,, you did your best,, HUGS!!!

pitc9
08-16-2004, 01:24 PM
OMG..... I'm so sorry for your loss!
We all know how quick one can become attached to a pup it only takes a second!!

I hope your pups are healthy!

*~ HUGS ~*

RIP Sweet Chip.... play hard at RB.
Play like you've never played before!!!

dukedogsmom
08-16-2004, 02:46 PM
Chip, we all know you're healthy now, having a great time at the RB. Sorry your life was so short but very happy you had someone to show you what love was before your time ended. Be at peace.

lizbud
08-16-2004, 02:57 PM
Clara,

This is such a sad ending for this sweet little pup.:( I was
just looking at some pictures of Chip that you posted on Saturday.

Rest In Peace Dear Chip.:(

kimlovescats
08-16-2004, 02:57 PM
Rest in Peace, sweet Chip! Thank you for taking care of him during his short life!;)

jazzcat
08-16-2004, 03:21 PM
I'm so sorry.

Rest in Peace sweet Chip.

Sudilar
08-16-2004, 04:25 PM
I am so very sorry for your great loss. You gave Chip love worth a lifetime! RIP, Chip....run free and healthy.

chocolatepuppy
08-16-2004, 04:50 PM
So sorry about Chip that is just too sad. :(

carole
08-16-2004, 04:57 PM
Oh gosh I was in total dis-believe when I read this thread, I thought Chip only had kennel cough, this is so sad, he was such a sweet puppy.

I am so sorry for your loss, it must be very difficult, even though his life was short, he was loved so much, you did your best for chip, thank you for taking care of this sweet fellow , R.I.P at the RB darling Chip.

dogs_4_me
08-18-2004, 10:54 PM
I'm so sorry. Get lots of treats at the rb Chip!