PDA

View Full Version : Julia Child at the RB

catmandu
08-16-2004, 09:18 AM
I hear from the Pet angels,that the Lord gave Julia Child,just what she always wanted ,a Super Kitchen,with the best ingedients,and accesories,and is cookings for People,and Pets!All the Pets had Coq Au Vin!

slick
08-16-2004, 09:40 AM
The food channel had a special on last night about Julia and showed lots of exerpts from some of her shows. She really had quite the sense of humour.:D

catmandu
08-17-2004, 08:17 AM
And the Pet angels,tell me,that she is as kind hearted,a Lady,as there is at The Rainbow Bridge,and Can She COOK!

lbaker
08-17-2004, 08:33 AM
She would always travel with her cat. When she was in Washington DC a few years back (for a special cooking benefit) she ended up having to bring her cat to the vet for a minor problem.. IT WAS MY VET AND I WAS THERE WITH MY DOG BADGER AT THE TIME!! My vet is "vet to the stars" :D My vet does have quite a rep for his magic, incredible ways... he's been my vet (my dog & cat's vet?) for over 25 yrs. Now his son works with him. I am so very lucky :cool: She was quite an imposing woman, and sooo very personable. Her cat liked Badger by the way :)

catmandu
08-17-2004, 08:36 AM
That is no suprise to us,that she is a Cat Lady,as she fussed over Our Dinnners,as much as she did,for the Presidents,and Kings! Pet Angels LOVE our New Pal,Julia!