PDA

View Full Version : Spencer Went Camping Last Weekend

QueenScoopalot
08-15-2004, 06:04 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/spencer.jpg

He had a wonderful time according to hubby, and everyone knew Spencers name in 24 hours. :D :D :D All day it was "Hi Spencer"! No one knew hubby's name lol!

QueenScoopalot
08-15-2004, 06:06 PM
OOOPS...a bit too big, but more of Spencer to admire! I haven't a clue how to resize pictures. Sorry. :(

MariaM
08-15-2004, 06:09 PM
Awwww! He's so adorable! Cute Spencer! And don't worry about it being big, there only is one picture, after all!:) I think we need more though. I didn't even know you had a dog!

QueenScoopalot
08-15-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by MariaM
Awwww! He's so adorable! Cute Spencer! And don't worry about it being big, there only is one picture, after all!:) I think we need more though. I didn't even know you had a dog! We only have three dogs LOL! I posted Peanut's picture quite a while ago, and haven't posted Greta's yet. Spencer has a special poem we created for him! It goes "Spencer, Spencer what a clown, one ear up, and one ear down. One eye blue, and one eye brown, Spencer Spencer what a clown" :D :D :p

RobiLee
08-15-2004, 06:38 PM
Spencer is adorable. What a cutie! I didn't know you had dogs either. I'm so glad you are sharing them with us.

More please!!!

Robin :)

tatsxxx11
08-15-2004, 06:58 PM
What a beautiful boy you are Spencer! Oh, those eyes!!! And of course you stole the show! I'll bet you had the bestest time camping! Yes, definitely...we need more:) Thanks for sharing your beautiful Spencer with us:) Heart...melting...:)

leslie
08-15-2004, 08:44 PM
Spencer is a goofy big puppy rescued from a bad family! if ya'all didn't know she had dogs, did ya know or not know she also has (all rescued) an Iguana, 2 turtles, 2 birds and a rabbit? I don't know when she sleeps- probably curls up in a cat bed when no one is looking for some decent shut eye!

QueenScoopalot
08-15-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by leslie
Spencer is a goofy big puppy rescued from a bad family! if ya'all didn't know she had dogs, did ya know or not know she also has (all rescued) an Iguana, 2 turtles, 2 birds and a rabbit? I don't know when she sleeps- probably curls up in a cat bed when no one is looking for some decent shut eye! Three turtles Leslie! And there's no room in the cat bed for me *sigh*

chocolatepuppy
08-15-2004, 09:16 PM
Spencer's a real cutie! I love the different colored eyes.

BCBlondie
08-16-2004, 04:35 AM
Spencer is such a beautiful dog!!! I'd love to see more pics of him soon! :D

anna_66
08-16-2004, 07:21 AM
Oh Spencer, I would have remembered your name right away too!
You are just too beautiful!

QueenScoopalot, you definately need to start sharing more pics of this cutie and the other two more often;)

chrissycat21
08-16-2004, 09:06 AM
Spencer is such a beautiful dog, I love his face!

Kona & Oreo's mom
08-16-2004, 09:10 AM
Spence looks like a very special guy, no wonder he made friends so quickly while camping! That's a handsome picture--thanks for sharing it.

Smilla
08-16-2004, 10:36 AM
*Love* his eyes!

We wanted to take Lefty camping this summer, but we're not going to be able to make it before the camp closes Labor Day weekend. :(

GoldenRetrLuver
09-11-2004, 12:53 PM
:o I must have missed these while I was on vacation... so sorry!

Oooh, wow, Spencer is GORGEOUS! His face really reminds me of Kimmy's Kia. That's a beautiful shot! :D

Jods
09-11-2004, 01:09 PM
Wow you are a cutie spencer bite your mom on the butt for not posting more of you and your doggie family
hehehe lol