PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever wish sometimes...

manda99
08-15-2004, 06:53 AM
You had a different size/breed/personality dog than you do?

Don't get me wrong, I adore my pooch but sometimes I wish I had a little doggie so I could take it everywhere with me. I would take Smokey everywhere with me if I could, but it's just not doable.

Cuz even when a small dog has knee/leg/etc problems you can still carry them. I have friends and relatives that want me to bring Smokey around but I can't cuz I don't have a car & he can't walk that far right now & lord knows I can't lug his 70 pound self around... not that he'd want me to anyway...

But yeah, so, I don't know. I just can't wait til the day when I can have several dogs.
I love big dogs but lately I've become fond of smaller ones ... Nevermind the fact that I ran away from a Westie trying to attack me the other day! I'm still keeping the faith.

Just thinking outloud...

anna_66
08-15-2004, 07:15 AM
Different breed or size? No, not really. But I do wish I could shrink Angus sometimes;)

And as for their personalities, I wouldn't change any of them for the world. They all have such wonderful loving personalities!

manda99
08-15-2004, 07:21 AM
Yes , exactly --- i would just shrink smokey if i could...

binka_nugget
08-15-2004, 08:51 AM
Sometimes I wish Kaedyn would have a nice thick coat like Kai's. I love thick coats. But then again, it would mean even more grooming. :eek: And it would be nice if Kaedyn's fear aggression would go away but other than that, I can't think of anything else I'd change.

Kfamr
08-15-2004, 11:50 AM
No way! I LOVE larger dogs.

I'll trade you Kiara until she gets bigger for Smokey. :p

Aspen and Misty
08-15-2004, 11:54 AM
Hmm, I would love to have a little dog, but I don't think either of my dog's would do well as a little dog.

Sometimes I wish Connor didn't have a tongue ::eww:: He is licking the carpet and has been for about a half hour, no there is nothing there, he just LOVES to lick :rolleyes:

Ashley :D

cloverfdx
08-16-2004, 09:24 AM
No not realy, Clover and Elvis are my dream dogs. Although they both bark alot at nothing or each other ;) LOL.

Smilla
08-16-2004, 10:34 AM
I love him dearly, but I wish Lefty was less territorial/aggressive to delivery people. He seems to be getting worse!

DogLover9501
08-16-2004, 11:42 AM
I wish Jasper wasn't so scared of everything!! And I also can't wait for his head & chest to fill out completely :D

But that's all ;)

pitc9
08-16-2004, 01:01 PM
I wish I would have found Buddy sooner. Maybe then he wouldn't have been so tramatized and be so fearful of people now. :( (the only way I could have found him sooner was if I knew the person that dumped him in the woods!)

But if I could change anything now, would be his barking... (ugh :o ) He barks to much, at to many things and is WAY to loud!
But I guess that's also what makes him the best
"Buddy (body) Guard" :)

Sierra, I wish she would listen to me when I want her to listen to me, not when SHE wants to listen to me!

LorraineO
08-16-2004, 01:07 PM
Welll,,, I just wish that Lucy was more of a cuddler,,, but she isnt,, and trying to get a 70 lb dog to cuddle when they dont wanna,,, welll you do the math,,, :D :D Its like trying to move a mountain with a plastic spoon,,,, forget about it!

micki76
08-16-2004, 01:12 PM
I never wish for a different breed/size/personality, but I do often wish for more dogs of certain breeds.

I also would change one thing about Chester - his allergies. :(

cali
08-16-2004, 01:36 PM
not a thing! lol Happy is the perfect dog! she is a big dog that could be passed off as small with no questions asked lol actually people have have known her longer then I have are suprised when they here how big Happy actually is lol the funniest was juston wed. when I commented on how much Lightning looked like Happy, and the responce was, ya, but Happy is a LOT shorter :eek: uhhh Happy is at least 4" TALLER then lightning! :eek: and people dont believe it! I swear we could tell everyone she was out 17" height dog and not a single person would question it, and at 21" she is one of the tallest in the club ;) she is calm when needed, funny when needed, and super energy when needed, plus she is really, fast, she is the dog everyone wants, loves kids etc... well ok the only thing I would change about her is make her not dog aggressive. :p

LorraineO
08-16-2004, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pitc9
[But if I could change anything now, would be his barking... (ugh :o ) He barks to much, at to many things and is WAY to loud!
But I guess that's also what makes him the best
"Buddy (body) Guard" :)

Oh Gawd,, thats something else I wish I could change about lucy,, man,, she barks at the birds!!!!! hurts the ears she is so loud!!!!! Youre not alone pitc..... me toooooo
:mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

Amber
08-16-2004, 01:43 PM
I wish Katie wouldn't have accidents at night....then she wouldn't have to be pinned up all night.

Catboy123
08-16-2004, 02:46 PM
i wish kitana was a little younger and smaller but its natural to wish that i used to wish oreo the tuxedo tsbby was a abbysinian or a siamese

dappledoxie
08-16-2004, 02:48 PM
Hmm I don't think I'd change anything major about mine, I love their size/personality/etc but I do wish they didn't bark sooo much, only b/c of my mom though, I'm so worried she'll give me a hard time over them barking.

Toby's my baby
08-16-2004, 02:51 PM
I like big dogs better. I also like small dogs, but I just have a thing for big dogs.

As far as personality... I love Maggie's personality, though sometimes she can get a little crazy :p. I would LOVE to change Booboo's personality, he isn't the greatist dog in the world, in fact he is on a list with the police department, so if he attacks someone one more time they will come pick him up and he will have to be put down. Booboo is not a safe dog, and I am often times scared of him, even though I have lived with him for 11 yrs!

CamCamPup33
08-16-2004, 03:35 PM
Nope.

To me -- Cami's a perfect size, perfect weight.

She's (in my eyes) a perfect pooch! ;) :p