PDA

View Full Version : IQ Test anyone?

kimlovescats
08-14-2004, 10:49 PM
I took this ... and boy did I have to THINK! :eek:

Give yourself some time ... it takes a while ... post your results ... not sure how good mine is compared to the "average" person .... and I don't want to pay to find out! :rolleyes: :D

http://image73.eguard.com/tickleinc/27274-0/content27274-0.html

Here is my result:

The Classic IQ Test
1. What's Your IQ?
Congratulations, Kim!
Your IQ score is 135
"TYPE=PICT;ALT="
This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

catnapper
08-14-2004, 11:23 PM
My score was 122.... I'm a Visual Mathmetitican

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Gee, so now I know why I'm a great space-planner... a big open floorplan is easy for me to layout because I'm a pattern spotter :D

Once an old boyfriend bought a game where you had these bricks and you had to build the plastic bricks together to match the card.. I always got mine with a few sconds of looking at the card, whereas he would struggle for the longest time... boy did he get ticked off since he was supposed to be a genius and I beat him every time! :D

binka_nugget
08-14-2004, 11:34 PM
I got 122 as well. Geez that was hard!

buckner
08-14-2004, 11:35 PM
My IQ was 135. I, too, am a Visual Mathematician.

Congratulations, Sara!
Your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

DogLover9501
08-15-2004, 12:07 AM
I got 124

MariaM
08-15-2004, 12:27 AM
I took that a looong time ago, I can't remember what I had, but I think it was 120.

popcornbird
08-15-2004, 02:26 AM
Congratulations!
Your IQ score is 127

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inspired Inventor. This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

koxka
08-15-2004, 02:48 AM
Congratulations, anna!
Your IQ score is 127

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-15-2004, 03:57 AM
Congratulations, Julie!
Your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

wolfie
08-15-2004, 12:53 PM
Cool test!

Congratulations, Rachel!
Your IQ score is 138

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

swimma253
08-15-2004, 12:55 PM
whew! That was too hard! I had to stop in the middle... lol :p

Guess my IQ is a big fat goose egg!!! 000000000

kimlovescats
08-15-2004, 02:29 PM
I would love to know what is average on this thing ... or what is extremely smart... hehe!! Oh well, it is fun ... well sort of! I did find it very mind taxing!!!:rolleyes: :D

Toller 42
08-15-2004, 02:32 PM
I did it and my score was 105. That was a few months ago though, i also did a what breed of dog are you test and I was a Cocker Spaniel.

Kfamr
08-15-2004, 02:54 PM
Congratulations, Kay!
Your IQ score is 138

cali
08-15-2004, 03:04 PM
Congratulations, shayna!
Your IQ score is 120

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-15-2004, 03:04 PM
Congratulations, Megan!
Your IQ score is 131

cali
08-15-2004, 03:07 PM
funny how almost all of you guys are Insightful Linguists lol

Doggirl
08-15-2004, 03:58 PM
Congratulations, Mary-Louise!
Your IQ score is 120

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

chrissycat21
08-15-2004, 04:21 PM
My score was 102. I'm a word warrior! lol

-Chrissy