PDA

View Full Version : BIG MAMMA CAT

PUPPY POWER
03-04-2001, 06:29 PM
MY CAT,SISSY, IS 6.SHE IS SPOILED ROTTEN.SHE IS MY BABY. SHE IS IN MY OPINION THE BEST MOTHER CAT EVER . SHE MOTHERS HER KITTENS & HER KITTENS' KITTENS LIKE THERE HER OWN. EVERY TIME SHE HAS KITTENS SHE HAS THEM UNDER OUR OLD HOUSE,& WHEN THEIR OLD ENOUGH TO PLAY WITH SHE BRINGS THEM TO OUR NEW HOUSE IT'S LIKE SHE KNOWS.I WOULDN'T TRADE HER FOR A MILLION BUCKS!!! :)

------------------
CRS

4 feline house
03-05-2001, 08:03 PM
Puppy-

Maybe you need to take your own advice that you posted in "to fix or not to fix" in Pet Talk General today and have her spayed.

wolflady
03-06-2001, 11:57 AM
I agree with 4 feline, it would probably be best to get her fixed so there are no more kittens brought into this world. What becomes of all of those kittens? I'm sure you love Sissy dearly and would want to do what's best for her.

PUPPY POWER
03-09-2001, 10:13 AM
we've tried but every time she is going to have kittens and i'd rather her have them then for them to be killed.
Originally posted by PUPPY POWER:
MY CAT,SISSY, IS 6.SHE IS SPOILED ROTTEN.SHE IS MY BABY. SHE IS IN MY OPINION THE BEST MOTHER CAT EVER . SHE MOTHERS HER KITTENS & HER KITTENS' KITTENS LIKE THERE HER OWN. EVERY TIME SHE HAS KITTENS SHE HAS THEM UNDER OUR OLD HOUSE,& WHEN THEIR OLD ENOUGH TO PLAY WITH SHE BRINGS THEM TO OUR NEW HOUSE IT'S LIKE SHE KNOWS.I WOULDN'T TRADE HER FOR A MILLION BUCKS!!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

Karen
03-09-2001, 12:21 PM
I would suggest, then, that you keep her as an indoor kitty while the kittens are being weaned, but set up an appointment and don't let her outside again until she's spayed - she may be annoyed at you, but it will be better in the long run.