PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO of the Newest Sirrahs!!!

kimlovescats
08-14-2004, 04:34 PM
Hey Debbie.... guess what I discovered? Browning is the 1st born and largest, and Lizzie was the 7th born and smallest!!!

Now... don't anyone ask me who the heck was born when other than that!!!:eek: :D

Here ya go!

sirrahbed
08-14-2004, 05:09 PM
OH MY GOSH!! How adorable and THANK YOU KIM:D :D It took awhile because I had computer registry trouble this morning and so had to upgrade my windows media player but oh my!! was it worth the wait!!! I also took awhile to figure out how to save the clip to my hard drive:D :D Thank you for making that movie, it is just precious. I will now and have a record of these babies from literally their first breathing moments!! Isn't that amazing?? Then YOU can watch them grow up!!
Dennis keeps calling Browning "Robbie" but that sounds babyish to me - guess we will have to wait until they are with us to learn what their REALnames will be. I tend to like "Lisbeth" better than Lizzie too but we will see. I go for dignified and he goes for casual. Then again - I usual actually call the kids *anything* BUT their real names - mostly baby talk anyway.
Thanks again for the precious video! Josephine sure is a calm and sweet mother isn't she? She just seems so contented and I love how she puts her paw around her babies. She just really seems like a great mama and I know that will be wonderful for the little ones.

kimlovescats
08-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Glad you like it! There is at least one more coming in a little bit! ;)
I'm going to make extra sure that your two are handled and cuddled lots ... of course I do that with all of them anyway!!!;) :D

sirrahbed
08-14-2004, 06:06 PM
Kim - I know that we are getting kittens who will be handraised with love from day one - these will be the only kitties we have ever had that we will have known their history! I know you give loving care to every cat you have!!
It is almost like we are being a bit selfish but I do love knowing that these babies will have the best from the start. These are most likely the last babies we will ever have and hope they will take us into our old age! Exclusively from Kim's Cattery!! (for former waifs of less than noble pedigree:D ) but regal nevertheless.
Josephine certainly looks like a Princess to me!

jazzcat
08-14-2004, 06:25 PM
Aww, how special!!! That will be so nice to have as they grow up. I wished I would have had a video camera when Ripley was a kitten.

kimlovescats
08-14-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Aww, how special!!! That will be so nice to have as they grow up. I wished I would have had a video camera when Ripley was a kitten.

Oh Lori .... just say the word, and I will make special videos for your memory book as well!!;)

sirrahved
08-14-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
. These are most likely the last babies we will ever have and hope they will take us into our old age!

For some reason I think you'll have more cats in your future than your current five!

sirrahbed
08-14-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by sirrahved
For some reason I think you'll have more cats in your future than your current five!
:D I said "babies" not cats;) As "older" folks - we can always take elderly cats:D -just no more kittens.
You are on the ball Devon!!

catmandu
08-15-2004, 11:25 AM
That is a touching,and heart warming Video,seeing those Little Ones! I can hardly wait,until I tell the Library cat Club!

catcrazylady
08-15-2004, 09:34 PM
Well if you keep showing these video's I'm going to have to have one of those babies for myself!!! How cute!!!
Debbie I think this is going to be so much fun! We will be able to hear lots of stories and see great pictures of these adorable babies growing up. Your house is going to be quit the adventure for some time. I'm so jealous!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-17-2004, 01:04 PM
I can't believe this thread got so few responses! If anyone sees the incredible cuteness of this video, they won't be able to help but respond, and they also will probably not be able to help themselves from getting in their cars and heading straight for Kim's house! This is sooooo adorable!!!

Robert: C'mon Lizzie, momma and dinner are this way!

Lizzie: No she's not, you goof, she's this way.

Robert: No, she's this way!

Lizzie: Fine you go that way if you want, I'm going this way! And look, I told you so, here she is!

And the way momma tilts her head down to baby is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen!

What a great video Kim!!! :D

sirrahbed
08-17-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I
Robert: C'mon Lizzie, momma and dinner are this way!

Lizzie: No she's not, you goof, she's this way.

Robert: No, she's this way!

Lizzie: Fine you go that way if you want, I'm going this way! And look, I told you so, here she is!

:D That about sums it up! Lizzie would have had her dinner much sooner without Robert's "help" - looks like mama is holding him down so Lizzie can eat in peace:) Silly boy!! Well, he DOES have his eyes closed:rolleyes:

Killearn Kitties
08-17-2004, 02:18 PM
Oh oh oh how adorable! Did baby Robert ever get anything to eat though. I'm worried. ;)

felinefanatic
08-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Oh kim, I am so bummed, I tried to download your video and I can't get it!! I also could not see the latest pictures of them (the closeups):confused: :confused: :confused: Oh well I guess I will have to take everyones word for how cute the video is, Keep us updated, I am glad to hear that two of them are being adopted by 'sirrahbed" I am sure they will have a great home!!I hope you are able to find good homes for all of them, do you think you will?
Please give them all love and kisses for me, especially that sweet mama, Josephine!:D :D :D

rg_girlca
08-19-2004, 10:01 PM
The sound of their tiny little mews just makes me all warm inside.
That is just the cutest video Kim. I can't get over how calm Josephine is. She is such a doll.

chrangharris
08-20-2004, 07:30 AM
What sweethearts! She is such a good mommy- so patient!