PDA

View Full Version : Thanks RubyMutt!

Desert Arabian
08-14-2004, 02:24 PM
I am so sorry this thread is so late, I hope you take no offense, RubyMutt!

I got my wonderful package a while ago, and took tons of cute pictures of Sammy and the ratties checking out the goodies. I misplaced the card the pictures were on, so I didn't want to make a post until I found the pictures. Well, I can't find the pictures, so I thought I would make the post anyways! I will try to take more pictures if I can!

I got a wonderful purse with a cute puppy on it, a catnip mat for the kitties- which they LOVE! Sammy actually got so excited over it, he peed on it :o :o :o . Sammy & Dudley also got some kitty treats! The ratties got some ABC wooden blocks to chew on and play with, along with a critter-ka-bob to hang treats on- man oh man do they LOVE that!!! I hope I am not forgetting anything, forgive me if I did! :o

Phoebe, Suzie, Violette, Chloe, Sammy, Dudley, and I all say thanks! We loved our PT package!! :D :D

dukedogsmom
08-14-2004, 03:10 PM
Too bad about the pics. Would love to see the purse and the critters enjoying their treats. Sounds like everyone's happy.

RubyMutt
08-14-2004, 06:05 PM
Sorry about the card :( But I'm glad you all liked everything :D :D

Desert Arabian
08-14-2004, 10:24 PM
Yes, I loved it! Thank you!

I will keep trying to look for that card...grr...makes me mad! :mad: I bet $5,000,000 little Sammy did something with it....lol.

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-15-2004, 05:14 AM
Wow - sounds like a nice load of goodies!!! It sounds like RubyMutt did a great job - I wouldn't have had a clue what to buy for Ratties!!!

Hope the pics turn up at some time in the future!

anna_66
08-15-2004, 06:49 AM
oH Sorry to hear you can't find the card with the pictures on it:(

But it really sounds like you got some great gifts! I'd love to see that purse (I have one with a rottie on it:)).