PDA

View Full Version : Deja Vu?

catnapper
08-14-2004, 08:55 AM
Has anyone else experienced Deja Vu (am I even spelling it right?)

Lately, I keep having very strong Deja Vu feelings - especially when I'm doing work related things. It keeps happening a lot lately. The past few days, I've had the feeling atleast once a day, sometmes a few times a day. Its weird and very unsettling.

Anyone else feel like this? Does it usually have any sort of meaning?

Doggirl
08-14-2004, 09:38 AM
I've had Deja Vu (I don't know if you're spelling it right), I think the first time I had it was when I was six, but I don't really think it means anything. I haven't had on for a while though.

moosmom
08-14-2004, 09:41 AM
deja vu is a sense that you been there or done that before. I've had it a few times.

gini
08-14-2004, 10:17 AM
Yes, I have experienced Deja Vu - not very often but when it happens it is a strange feeling.

I remember going to Georgia for the first time. The entire time I was there I had the strongest feeling that I had been there before................but I had never traveled to Georgia before.

CountryWolf07
08-14-2004, 10:41 AM
I have these a lot.. usually from in my dreams when I'm asleep. I dream about things, and well, those kind of things ACTUALLY happen later on, and I'll go "Wait, I know this.. I remember this.. " and whatnot.. It's a very weird feeling, I agree.

Amber
08-14-2004, 11:50 AM
Yep, i feel like that somtimes

jazzcat
08-14-2004, 12:02 PM
I have before but not in long time. When it's happened before I'm pretty sure I've dreamed something and then it happens, or something similar happens. It's usually something simple like walking in a room and people are standing in the same exact place as in my dream or something simple like that.

Kfamr
08-14-2004, 12:05 PM
Can't say I have.... must feel funny!

teenster3
08-14-2004, 03:29 PM
YES...I think it's very strange, especially when you feel soooo strongly that you've been at a particular place before!
Geez, maybe there is such a thing as reincarnation!:eek: ;)

This isn't Deja Vu but, I had a dream once that I was a saloon girl in the west, when a man burned with with his cigar on my left arm. I woke up.....and sure enough, I had this quarter-sized red mark on my arm.>>>WEIRD

Shelteez2
08-14-2004, 04:37 PM
Ahhhh it's a blip in the Matrix!!! Get out now!

LOL

Seriously though I've experienced those feelings before too. I like them they're kind of neat. I don't know if they have any meaning or not. (I know I'm a great help) LOL

CountryWolf07
08-14-2004, 04:46 PM
Have you guys ever had dreams where you'd dream about someone or people.. where you can see their hair color.. what they're wearing and such.. but you CAN NOT see their faces, like it's blurry? I keep getting that a lot..

This is weird, but I remember I dreamt of a guy who had brown hair, around 6ft tall, and he wore a white shirt and beige kahki pants.. and.. I met him couple weeks ago and this guy is the guy I met online about a month ago, and we are hitting it off pretty well.. and I still talk to him.. and seeing him tomorrow at the Chris Cagle concert..

I realized that I "remembered" some parts of the dreams where it was so similiar when I was with him..

What is this..? A sign? Fate? Ha.. who knows? :p

moosmom
08-14-2004, 08:55 PM
CountryWolf07,

Have you guys ever had dreams where you'd dream about someone or people.. where you can see their hair color.. what they're wearing and such.. but you CAN NOT see their faces, like it's blurry?

I have a recurring dream that I'm on vacation on a beach and some guy that I was in love with (not sure WHO cuz his face was blank) was there with another woman. It occurs every once in a great while. I keep a dream journal. When I do remember my dreams, I always write them down with the date. God help the person who goes through my personal belongings after I'm gone! :eek:

catnapper
08-14-2004, 10:11 PM
I keep a regular journal, not a dream one.. htough i have mentioned dreams in it. God help the person who rads mine too! They'll find out just how nerdy I REALLY am! :D

DJFyrewolf36
08-14-2004, 10:15 PM
I experence the dream thing too, usually it works well as a warning if something bad is going to happen. Im right almost every time! it happens to John too. Once I was studying late and he called me in a panic telling me not to drive home, that he was coming to pick me up. So I trusted him, turns out there was a huge accedent on the road I usually take! He said he dreamed that if I went the way I normally did I would end up hurt! Weird...