PDA

View Full Version : Mugsy where are you?

Pam
08-14-2004, 07:38 AM
Does anyone know where Mugsy is these days? It seems like ages since her last post. I know she is very involved in rescue so I am thinking she may be just very busy. :confused:

Cincy'sMom
08-14-2004, 09:00 AM
For whatever reasons (I'm not really sure what they are), Molly has decided not to visit PT much anymore. She has gotten active on another borad that focuses on organizing transports and rescues.

She is very involved in the transports and is usally coordinating one and driving another almost every weekend. She is also helping a lot at LaGrange County animal Shelter, trying to get as many of their dogs to resucues as she can. That shelter has only 15 kennels and last week they had 13 dogs.They try to avoid euthinizing dogs, but with limited space sometimes they have to. That is why Molly tries so hard to keep their kennels empty.

I don't know if she checks her private messages, but you can see email her through PT I believe. If not I have her email address if anyone wants it.

Pam
08-14-2004, 09:06 AM
Thank you! I know that sometimes Pet Talk keeps us away from our "other lives" at times. :rolleyes: I knew that she was becoming more and more involved with rescues and transports and thought that might have been where she is spending her time. I'm glad she is well and healthy! :)

I can understand how hard it is to be active on more than one board. I recently joined a poodle board but find that I just don't have time to focus on more than one so my posts there have been few although I really would like to become more involved as many of the things that come up there relate only to poodles (grooming, etc.) and I find it to be very interesting. Unfortunately *sigh* there are only 24 hrs. in the day.

I will PM Mugsy and just mention that I was thinking of her. :)

KYS
08-14-2004, 10:22 AM
Thank you Cincy'sMom.

Pam,
If you decide to PM Mugs, Please send her our love. :)

Logan
08-14-2004, 11:24 AM
I have been able to keep in touch with Molly by PM. Amy told you exactly what I would have. She is busy, as always, with her rescue work and another board, which I think is more rescue related. :)

Pam
08-14-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by KYS
Thank you Cincy'sMom.

Pam,
If you decide to PM Mugs, Please send her our love. :)

I wrote her before you wrote this so I didn't get a chance to send your love. She already sent me a PM that she is alive and well and busy! That's what I wanted to hear! ;)

Cinder & Smoke
08-14-2004, 09:24 PM
:(

We Miss Ya, too, Miz Molly - AND Mister Mike!!

;)

/s/ Phred & the FurKids

KYS
08-14-2004, 09:38 PM
Pam: She already sent me a PM that she is alive and well and busy! That's what I wanted to hear! >>>>>>>>

That's good!! :)