PDA

View Full Version : florida pt people

MULTICATMOM
08-14-2004, 07:15 AM
I THINK ALL PT'ERS JOIN ME IN SAYING YOU & YOUR LOVED ONES WILL BE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!! HOPE ALL IS WELL AND DO BE SAFE.

Kirsten
08-14-2004, 07:31 AM
I second that!! I hope everyone is safe and made it back to their homes meanwhile!

My thoughts are with the people in Florida these days...

Kirsten

catcrazylady
08-14-2004, 07:43 AM
Amen to that MCM! We are thinking about you all and hope everyone is safe and back home soon!

catmandu
08-14-2004, 08:24 AM
The Found Cats are too praying that thier Pals,in Florida,and thier Guardians,will be All Right!

RedHedd
08-14-2004, 01:25 PM
Likewise, I'm sure. I finally heard from my girlfriend in Florida. I'm so bad with geography I had to look up Ft. Lauderdale and realized she's on the other side of the state. :rolleyes: Still I worried, but she's fine and far away from the danger. I hope the others are staying safe and out of danger. Like Richard said, I'll take a California earthquake any day over the threat of a hurricane.

Grace
08-14-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
. . . . Like Richard said, I'll take a California earthquake any day over the threat of a hurricane.

Oh, not me. With a hurricane you have warning - what you chose to do about it is your business. With an earthquake or tornado, there is no warning. It's just there. I grew up in Rhode Island and experienced many hurricanes; back then the predictions were nowhere near as accurate as they are today.

The devastation from all three disasters is unimaginable.

My prayers are with all in Florida.

nibblets
08-14-2004, 03:36 PM
My sister-in-laws sister lives in Punta Gorda, which is where Charley came ashore. She is fine! We heard from her this morning. she lost the screening around her pool, and her man friend lost the roof to his home, but they are safe and sound.

I have a few former co-workers in Orlando, and a friend in Tampa as well...still waiting to hear from them.

kimlovescats
08-14-2004, 07:43 PM
Yes ... definitely prayers for all of those in the path of the storm.
Be safe!;)

Felicia's Mom
08-15-2004, 11:21 AM
My prayers go out to all involved.

CamCamPup33
08-15-2004, 11:35 AM
Thanks everyone. :)