PDA

View Full Version : A lap full of kittens

jenluckenbach
08-14-2004, 05:55 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I sit here, in the quiet time before work, I try to catch up on Pet Talk and other computer generat4ed pla\ces. But as you may notice, by obvious typographical errors, I do not do this alone. What we have here are kittens on my lap, kittens on my keyboard, kittens on my moniter, kittens turning on my printer and kittens eating and stealing any paper they can find on my desk. You may think that having 7 kittens under the age of five months in the house might be fun...........

OK, it IS fun

Kirsten
08-14-2004, 06:03 AM
LOL, I don't have as many kitties as you have, but Luna is my lap fungus when I'm at the computer and I know it's very hard typing with a cat laying in your arm! :)

A lap full of kittens sounds way too cute though... :D Can't somebody take a photo of you with all these kittens around? I would love to see that!! :)

Kirsten

lbaker
08-14-2004, 06:39 AM
Oh Jen, I can just picture that in my heart and mind. Get Charlie to take a picture for us.. puleeese :)

catcrazylady
08-14-2004, 06:57 AM
How cute is that!! We know it has it's moments of irritation but that usually lasts about 10 seconds and the rest is fun FUN FUN
I'm jealous!

Randi
08-14-2004, 07:31 AM
LOL! I can picture you and all the kittens around the computer -as annoying as it can be, it must also be wondeful! :D We don't mind your typos. ;)

I agree, see if you can get Charlie to take some pics!

catmandu
08-14-2004, 08:27 AM
The Found Cats agree that you should draft Charles,as a photographer,as that would be a touching Picture!

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-14-2004, 09:54 AM
I would LOVE to be that annoyed!!!;)

kuhio98
08-14-2004, 11:57 AM
Oh you lucky duck! I have so missed having a lap kitty. Kuhio was a snuggler but Halo, Cammie and Pepper aren't. Halo will stay for seconds, Cammie is daddy's lap fungus but still acts like I'm poison :rolleyes:. I still have hopes for Pepper. Right now she's still too much of a kitten, but she seems to have lap cat tendencies. Fingers and paws crossed!

RedHedd
08-14-2004, 01:15 PM
Oh I can just picture it now ....my own PC kitty, Mishi, is desperately head bumping my legs and hands. He knows when I'm at the computer where are the best spots to get attention. He's got me very well trained. Good thing he's too big to get up on the keyboard or this post would look very strange! :D

Killearn Kitties
08-14-2004, 02:50 PM
A lap full of kittens!! Wish I had one. Picking kittens off the keyboard - aah. Bliss.