PDA

View Full Version : Prepare to spend hours in the Insaniquarium!

Twisterdog
08-13-2004, 08:47 PM
I think this little game is so cute ... not to mention fun and addicting! :D

Insaniquarium (http://popcap.com/gamepopup.php?theGame=insaniquarium)

Shelteez2
08-13-2004, 11:11 PM
Thanks a lot! ('Cause I SO needed help procrastinating) LOL

MariaM
08-13-2004, 11:15 PM
OMG lol! Last year, at my school, EVERYBODY played that game, but I never knew what it was about or where you find it lol. How weird! And my friend just showed me that makeoever site that...catnapper I think postesd...but it might have been Debbie. Can't remember, but it sure is ironic, and friday the 13th!

kingrattus
08-13-2004, 11:24 PM
I love that game. I have it on my website so I have easy access to it when I'm at Phils place (Rob & Toms buddy), I don't like playing on the playstation of gamecube, so I play online games, mostly the fishy one, Phil loves it too, but hates it when I have 50 some fish & it slows his comp right down hehehe

micki76
08-13-2004, 11:43 PM
Oh, no. I'm not getting sucked into that game again! :eek: I spent hours playing it last time.

No no, Micki, you must not play.

Must NOT play.

lovemyshiba
08-14-2004, 09:36 AM
.....four hours later, I'm back;)

That game is fun--Prego fish cracks me up!!!!

Thanks for the link!!!

chrissycat21
08-14-2004, 04:01 PM
Ahh! My fish just died. :( lol

Cookiebaker
08-14-2004, 04:24 PM
I love that game!!! When I'm bored, I have played till I can't earn any more money. I need to get a life! :rolleyes: :D

G.P.girl
08-16-2004, 10:57 AM
i Love that game!!!! :D

DJFyrewolf36
08-16-2004, 12:40 PM
I was ssssssssssssoooo addicted to this game......

Then the PC police at work said people spent too much time on it and blocked access...Jerks!!!

Whats your high score?

lizzielou742
08-16-2004, 01:01 PM
Now I'm SURE to get fired!!! ;) :D

DJFyrewolf36
08-16-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by lizzielou742
Now I'm SURE to get fired!!! ;) :D

LOL or you might start a revolution! Everyone here was playing the game until it got cut off :(. I wasn't the only one to gripe lol!

anna_66
08-16-2004, 05:49 PM
Great game!

Just sucks you right in!

tatsxxx11
08-16-2004, 06:50 PM
OMG!!! I can't feel my right thumb and forefinger and my eyes are crossed:D I am, officially, addicted! lol! Just one question...can't figure out what the starcatcher is about and the star...not dust, star something! lol! Anyway, I'm up to level 5:D

Cookiebaker
08-16-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
OMG!!! I can't feel my right thumb and forefinger and my eyes are crossed:D I am, officially, addicted! lol! Just one question...can't figure out what the starcatcher is about and the star...not dust, star something! lol! Anyway, I'm up to level 5:D

You feed the fish (it has to be a grown up fish, not a baby fish) the star-food, so that he poops out stars instead of coins. Then those stars feed the star catcher, and he shoots up a diamond for you. (Hopefully that will explain it) :D

lovemyshiba
08-17-2004, 10:53 AM
Ok, I figured out the starcatcher thingie (although my aliens keep eating it)--now I am not understanding how to kill this "new" alien--the naked one that laughs at me--anyone?????

Cookiebaker
08-17-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
Ok, I figured out the starcatcher thingie (although my aliens keep eating it)--now I am not understanding how to kill this "new" alien--the naked one that laughs at me--anyone?????

The only way to kill this guy is to feed him LOTS!! Feed him fish food 'til he explodes, or else he'll fill up on your baby fish 'til they explode!

ParNone
08-17-2004, 11:16 AM
The only way to kill this guy is to feed him LOTS!! Feed him fish food 'til he explodes, or else he'll fill up on your baby fish 'til they explode!
Another way to kill him is to have the lil' crab that sits on the bottom, then keep dropping food near the crab. The crab'll eventually kill him as he hangs around eating the food you're dropping. Don't have to use up as much food this way.