PDA

View Full Version : So not fair!!!!

catnapper
08-13-2004, 08:46 PM
Both boys have been in hiding all day. I tried to convince them to play, but noooooo, they wanted to sleep. Then my son comes back from his summer away and they are ALL OVER HIM! They won't leave his side and both are doing evrything they can do to get his attention. Here I am, wanting nothing more than to offer oodles of loving and they don't want anything to do with me.

*pouts*

This has been going on for hours now. I'm giving up and coming to terms with the fact that they don't need meowmie any more? :( :o :p

Kfamr
08-13-2004, 09:03 PM
Maybe you should take a small trip (with Nicki to Florida!) :p

catnapper
08-13-2004, 09:09 PM
I don;t think Nicki would survive the trip! She's petrified of the car, so I can imagine a plane flight. No, there's no way I'd drive! Driving is one of my top things I hate to do! We couldn't go away and return to cats missing me!

Hee hee, that reminds me of the trip I took to my mom's earlier this year. Its only an hour long drive, and Nicki was beside herself and wouldn't settle in until long past dawn :rolleyes: My mom told me that though she loves Nicki dearly, could I please leave her home the next time? :p I don't remember the cats being overly excited to see me... in fact I think I got a cold shoulder or two.

catcrazylady
08-13-2004, 09:10 PM
Now now Kim you know how they are. They love their meowmie dearly but can't let you know just how much they need you. Heaven forbid they should love on you when YOU want it! I'm sure when you are very busy and pushed for time they will love you like crazy!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catnapper
08-13-2004, 09:20 PM
CCL, you are right! When I'm REALLY into a book, I'll be sitting in bed propped up with pillows and Pouncer does everything in his little powers to get me away from the book... he chews on the corners, plops ON the book, meows... of course he always wins.

Then Allen LOVES to be in the middle of my work when I'm doing the picture framing. He LOVES the new big framing table (reminds me, gotta get pictures of his new favortie spot) and sits up there when I'm trying to cut matboards and put things together. Allen also lives to play with the silk flowers when I'm doing arrangements.

So I guess love means being there when they don't want you? :D

kimlovescats
08-13-2004, 09:42 PM
I agree 110% with CCL ... they couldn't dare let on to how important you are to them.... and how "needy" they truly are! Meowmie is their whole world, don't you know that by now!!!:D

Logan
08-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Don't you hate it when that happens? It happens most often with my dogs (Honey and Murphy) when Scott or Helen have been away. :rolleyes:

Barbara
08-14-2004, 04:20 AM
When I come home, they sometimes don't stand up from their bed to say hello.
When Siegmar comes home, they hear him at the door downstairs and chose the way over the piano (they only do that for greeting purposes!!!!) to jump to the door and say hello:(

catmandu
08-14-2004, 08:29 AM
Its just,that like The Found Cats,they get a little used to you,whereas they havent seen your Son,in what for them,is a long time!