PDA

View Full Version : bianca

Lillycat
08-13-2004, 03:57 AM
you are one playful pup! congratulations on being dotd!!!

Daisy and Delilah
08-13-2004, 07:10 AM
Hi Pretty Girl!!! It sounds like you are a very playful, energetic, and fun girl Bianca!! It seems like you are the life of the party at your house. You look like a very very happy girl in your cute picture too!! We love to play the same game with our toys that you and your brother play. The same toy usually brings on instant jealousy, alot of kisses, and the snatch and grab. We love this game!!! Congratulations gorgeous on being our fab DOTD!!! You and your family have a special day today and many special days to come. Always love your life like we do Bianca and siblings!!! Please say hi to the whole family!!:D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in (go away Charley!) Florida:confused: :cool: :confused: :cool:

swimma253
08-13-2004, 07:16 AM
Oh Bianca!!! Congratulations on DOTD!!!! You are such a pretty girl! I am so happy for you! You are one gorgeous German Shepard!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Carly & Meeka

pitc9
08-13-2004, 07:43 AM
Bianca.. what a sweetheart you are!
You remind me of my sweet Sierra!!

I hope you have a wonderful fun filled playful day!
Congrats on DOTD!!!!

anna_66
08-13-2004, 08:14 AM
What a beauty you are, so breath taking!

So you snag brothers toys too hu? Sounds like you'd get along wonderfully with my little Roxey girl, she does the same thing:D

I hope you enjoy your day and get spoiled rotten by your humans!!!

LHCamry
08-13-2004, 08:31 AM
Bianca

What a beautiful lady you are. I would love to have one just like you. Glad you made DOTD. I got to see you.
You and your family have a wonderful life together.:) :) :)

Jax
08-13-2004, 08:55 AM
Oh Bianca - what a gorgeous german shepherd girl you are! So pretty and regal! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

LorraineO
08-13-2004, 09:33 AM
such a lovely lady you are Bianca,,, Congrats on being DOTD

pipersmom
08-13-2004, 09:49 AM
My, we've just had a bevy of beautiful babies this week! And you, Bianca, are no exception!

What a gorgeous girl you are and I loved your Mom's story about you loving up to your brother, only to snatch his toy away when he's had enough smoochin'. LOL!

Too precious!!

Have a wonderful day sweet girl!

lizbud
08-13-2004, 11:37 AM
Hello Bianca,

What a pleasure it is to meet you today sweetheart.:)
Hope your day is extra special today as you celebrate your
honor as our DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs pretty girl.:)

tatsxxx11
08-13-2004, 03:01 PM
Greetings to you dear Bianca! We truly have been blessed this week with a bevy of beautiful Dog of the Day honorees and you sweet girl, are simply stunning!

I had to laugh when I read your bio. because you're not the first Dog of the Day this week who has mastered the fine art of the "bait and switch!" Poor, unsuspecting brother:D Still, I'm sure he feels it's worth the price of being duped, being on the receiving end of those slurpy kisses:)

I'm sorry to hear about your leg injury Bianca, but so happy to hear you're well on your way to a full recovery! Enjoy those laps in the pool...what graet therapy and fun too!

Bianca, I hope that you and your adoring mom and dad, canine brother and kitty sisters are all having a wonderful day celebrating your well earned reign as our very special Dog of the Day! Congratulations gorgeous girl and hugs and happy tail wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star:)

K9soul
08-13-2004, 07:49 PM
Dear Bianca, you asked regarding barking when you got to go on walks, "wouldn't you?" Well yes, I think joyous barking is a wonderful way to celebrate your beloved walkies! :D I can just picture your eyes lit up, your happy smile and barks as you get ready to go on your exciting walk.

I don't think I'd mind too much giving up toys either if it meant I got some of those sweet kisses you bestow upon your brother ;). You are a very sweet, beautiful girl Bianca. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day!!