PDA

View Full Version : Every cat is special

Kirsten
09-02-2000, 05:11 AM
I was just looking at the previous cats site for August and looked at all the pics, and thought that each and everyone of these cats is special and has it's own beauty! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif I just love these animals!

Pieper's Mom
09-06-2000, 05:08 PM
Yes, Kirsten, you are absolutely right! Besides my own two adorable brat-cats, I volunteer at the Cat Care Society and see 30 different cats every week! They are all special and funny and beautiful in their own way!

tatsxxx11
11-07-2000, 02:54 PM
Absolutely! Every kitty is precious and sweet and beautiful. I'm spending so much time going over past cats of the day that preceeded my membership in the forum. To all of you winners, Congratulations!!!! I loved seeing every one of you.

tatsxxx11
11-07-2000, 02:54 PM
Absolutely! Every kitty is precious and sweet and beautiful. I'm spending so much time going over past cats of the day that preceeded my membership in the forum. To all of you winners, Congratulations!!!! I loved seeing every one of you.

Kirsten
11-07-2000, 04:12 PM
You're right! It's always a pleasure to view all the previous cats of the day, they're so cute little babies, and they're all loved very much by someone...

Kirsten