PDA

View Full Version : Info on Site

Oreonardo
08-12-2004, 06:19 PM
I would like to know if you have to submit the photos on a daily basis and if there is a gallery of the pictures that are sent in. Another question I have is: Do the pictures have to be sent in as attachments or directly on the email.
Thanks for any info you can provide.
Denise

Kfamr
08-12-2004, 06:24 PM
Nope. The pictures only need to be sent once (assuming you're talking about nominating your pet)

I do not believe there is a gallery or pets sent in, but there is a way by viewing previous DOTD, COTD, and POTD by gping to "previous pets"

I think either way is fine for sending in pictures....
BTW.. I see you're in Hudson. Hope you guys are safe!

dukedogsmom
08-12-2004, 06:26 PM
What photos are you talking about? If you're talking about the Pet of the Day ones, yes. You have to send an email with a story about your animal and then just wait until their day comes around. It takes a while(months) sometimes. There is a gallery of past cats, dogs and pets of the day. All the photos we show are some we have hosted on a web site such as photobucket.com. Then, we make entries here with the photos.

Karen
08-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Pictures need to be sent as attachments, not embedded directly in the email, as I am not an AOL user. You need only send a nomination once, but be sure to include the best photo you can, and all the information. See http://PetoftheDay.com/submit for details.

Oreonardo
08-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Thanks everyone for your reply.