PDA

View Full Version : Oh Lori!!!!

kimlovescats
08-12-2004, 04:57 PM
I really think you need a trip to my house ... ya know, Middle TN ... to meet these babies! I just really know that at least one of these has your name on it!!!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-12-2004, 05:00 PM
I couldn't agree more!!! C'mon Lori, it's not that far, and just think, you'd get to meet the entire KLC clan! That would be worth the trip alone! And the best part is you could leave with one, or maybe two of the cutest baby kittens around! :D

sirrahbed
08-12-2004, 05:08 PM
oh YES!!! Maybe we could combine it with our October Kentucky/Tennessee visit?? You know, another reason to visit you both:D :D;)

kimlovescats
08-12-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
oh YES!!! Maybe we could combine it with our October Kentucky/Tennessee visit?? You know, another reason to visit you both:D :D;)

That is a wonderful idea ... and just so happens the babies will be travelling age in October!!!:eek: :D

jazzcat
08-12-2004, 05:10 PM
Actually I've already started dropping hints to my husband. I sent him a picture of the kittens to his work email and pointed out there were two that looked a lot like Matilda. :D

kimlovescats
08-12-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Actually I've already started dropping hints to my husband. I sent him a picture of the kittens to his work email and pointed out there were two that looked a lot like Matilda. :D

GOOD JOB!!!!! :D

jazzcat
08-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Debbie, don't you think Emily needs a little sister to teach Princessness to? Is that even a word?

Okay so Debbie comes down in Oct., Jenna is due in Oct., my birthday is in Oct. - looks like the stars are aligned and I'm suppose to take one!:D Makes perfect sense to me. Now will my husband buy this logic?

sirrahbed
08-12-2004, 05:28 PM
Dennis has already bought it:D We have always had boys because we thought they were sweeter. Maybe Kim can just be sure we get a shyish "sweet" one? Yes, maybe a younger lady-in-waiting for Miss Emily?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-12-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Dennis has already bought it:D We have always had boys because we thought they were sweeter. Maybe Kim can just be sure we get a shyish "sweet" one? Yes, maybe a younger lady-in-waiting for Miss Emily?
Just what are you saying Deb?!!? :eek: Dennis has agreed to take one of the girl kitties as a princess in training? Oh my, this kittens will be spoken for before they're an entire 24 hours old! Better get your orders in quick! :D

kimlovescats
08-12-2004, 06:48 PM
I am THRILLED beyond belief!!! Oh Debbie, this will be just absolutely PURRFECT if both Lori and you take a baby!!!!
October, COME ON!!!:D

catcrazylady
08-13-2004, 05:54 AM
Good Grief!!! I'm out for one night and look what is happening!!! Cool Beans!! Yippee!!!
Since this is Ky/Tn visit I'm going to assume that I'm included in this, right? I can't believe how well this kitten homing is going! Don't you just love PT??!!

How come nobody was in such a hurry to take one of my porch kitties??http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

Barbara
08-13-2004, 08:36 AM
Lori I always relied upon you regarding Lucky and Chance:)

But I've seen many people here who after getting their husband to accept cat no 3 and 4 had no problems to smuggle in some more. Looks as if husbands can't count farther than three:D :p

catmandu
08-13-2004, 08:47 AM
The Found Cats,and feeder are touched,that those Kittens,are already getting Fur Ever Homes! Thank God,for The Computer!

sirrahbed
08-13-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Since this is Ky/Tn visit I'm going to assume that I'm included in this, right?
YOU are the Ky part of the trip silly:D

jazzcat
08-13-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
Lori I always relied upon you regarding Lucky and Chance:)

But I've seen many people here who after getting their husband to accept cat no 3 and 4 had no problems to smuggle in some more. Looks as if husbands can't count farther than three:D :p
Barbara - my heart still belongs to those boys and they are my main priority. Distance is just such a big problem. On top of that my husband is holding firm to his four pets only rule. Whenever I bring up another cat he tells me to trade in Disney (he's joking, to an extent). He's never been a small house dog person plus she hasn't really done things to endear herself to him - long story.

I'm still working on him though.