PDA

View Full Version : Day #3, a great update

jenluckenbach
08-12-2004, 04:39 PM
I received a message from Rhett, Tang and BarbaraAnn's new mom. After only 3 days, Rhett INITIATED a pet session. He came to within arm's reach of her and stayed for a good rubbing for at least 10 minutes :D Tang has been doing well since day 1, but our dear sweet Barbie has become a little "princess" with an attitude. (I have to talk to her about that. It doesn't sound like she has a problem with her, but I want to make sure)
So THIS story has a VERY happy ending!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-12-2004, 04:53 PM
Yeah!!! Great news Jen! I can understand how BarbieAnn could get the princess attitude. After all she's surrounded by ugh - boys - now, with no girlfriends to commiserate with. Hopefully this isn't a problem for the new meowmie and she'll still be able to appreciate BarbieAnn's uniqueness. :)

kimlovescats
08-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Great news, Jen ... thanks for the update!:D

jazzcat
08-12-2004, 04:56 PM
That sounds very good. I'm very impressed with Rhett!! Sounds like he may become her snuggle boy eventually.

Maybe a little chat with Barbie is in order just for good measure.

catnapper
08-12-2004, 05:03 PM
Thats just fabulous! What does she mean "princess with an attidude" Can she be referring to something bad? I hope not, since Barbie Ann was sucha lovebug! Maybe she misses all the kittens!

rg_girlca
08-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Oh Jen this is great news. I'm so happy to hear how well they have adjusted to their new homes and I hope with Barbie it's just a little time adjustment.

Thanks for the update.

catmandu
08-13-2004, 09:04 AM
That isGreat News Jen,and it shows that you have chosen,just the right Furr Ever Home,for the Former Foster Cats! Concatulations,Jen and Charles,Our Heroes!

K & L
08-13-2004, 09:05 AM
:D :D :D That's great!