PDA

View Full Version : Where are your PT Christmas cards??

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-12-2004, 10:07 AM
I have just finished putting my 2003 Christmas cards from all the Pet Talkers into a scrapbook. (Which is really lazy of me considering it's almost the middle of August!!!)

It got me to wondering - what did other PT'ers do with the cards? Are they in albums / scrapbooks? Are they in a drawer or a shoebox to be sorted out "later" (like mine were until a few days ago)?

Do you show them to anyone? I love to share mine with people here, and look at them often, as it reminds me what great people are here, and what great friends I have made!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-12-2004, 10:12 AM
Mine are in a drawer in my computer desk. I take them out now and then and go through them and smile. :D

Julie, the little "rug" you sent is sitting front and center on my computer desk so I see it every time I'm at my home computer. It's still in the wrapper since I don't want to actually use it for anything and possibly get it dirty or something. :)

Barbara
08-12-2004, 10:47 AM
Believe it or not they are in my office in a closed drawer with the sales lists. I had to show them to my co-worker Gudrun (I posted some of her cats and her Newfie;) ) and to our DTP manager Frank who helped me to make mine:D

We had a nice afternoon together in January looking at them and to be honest I am already planning the next.... theoretically:) :D :) :D

And Julie: your carpet is in the office too. A cat that I got from Burma sits on it- as all cats he knew what are the best places:D

slick
08-12-2004, 11:20 AM
My little carpet is hanging above my computer on my wall beside the Slick sign that greeted me in LA. The rest of the cards are tucked away in a safe spot. On occasion when I've been feeling really down I've pulled them out and looked them all over. It brings a smile to my face again.

Kfamr
08-12-2004, 11:23 AM
Mine (2003 and ones in the past) are all in a box in my closet. I still open it up every now and then to read them. :)

NoahsMommy
08-12-2004, 11:56 AM
I have all of the 2002 cards in a plastic container in my closet and under half of the 2003 in there. :( :( :( My husband in his efforts to help me clean out our den, threw away a lot of them. :( :( :(

dukedogsmom
08-12-2004, 12:09 PM
I am such an unorganized person! They are on my olc computer modem under my computer desk. I haven't decided yet what to do with them. I hate to just put them away. Pretty soon, it will be time for this years :eek:

DogLover9501
08-12-2004, 12:24 PM
I don't have any :(

Kfamr
08-12-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by DogLover9501
I don't have any :(

You'll have to sign up this year then! :)

davidpizzica
08-12-2004, 02:18 PM
I joined too late for christmas cards, but I am going to put all my get well cards (do they count?) in a photo album and keep them as a reminder of all you caring people at PT!

Dogz
08-12-2004, 02:21 PM
I don't have any yet, either. I may sign up this year, though. It sounds like fun. :)