PDA

View Full Version : It's amazing.

cubby31682
08-11-2004, 08:02 PM
This afternoon, the artvan truck pulled in. (I bought a bedroom set through them.) Someone in the complex bought something through them. As soon as Cubby heard that truck he took off under the bed. What is it with that truck? I know he was freaked out when we got the bedroom set and had a panic attack but for him to run and hide under the bed, isn't that a bit much?

If he hears the UPS or FEDEX truck he stands by the door and waits for them, if he hears are buzzard ring.

I think it's amazing that he can tell the differance between them. I can hardly hear a differance. I don't understand how he does it, let alone why he hides. I guess Cubby will remain a mystery for me. :rolleyes: :confused:

Katie

catmandu
08-12-2004, 09:27 AM
He knows taht Fedex,or UPS,might ahve something,for him,but not those Big Heavy Moving Trucks!

jazzcat
08-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Cubby is a mystery. For Ripley all trucks are bad and he always hides under the bed if anyone rings the doorbell.

Catsnclay
08-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Isn't that funny?! Lucky is kinda the same way, only with the doorbell. When it rings, he growls and runs to hide. The ONLY time he doesn't do it is when my neighbor rings the bell, now HOW does he know who is at the door before they ring the bell?? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sirrahbed
08-12-2004, 01:50 PM
Cats will never cease to amaze me either!:eek: Cubby seems to have an extra measure!

Cataholic
08-12-2004, 01:54 PM
Cubby is surprised that YOU don't catch on..he he he...Cubby says, "I wonder why meowmie can't tell the difference between the trucks like I can". :p