PDA

View Full Version : Oscar home

persianmom
08-11-2004, 07:46 PM
Hi everyone

Thanks again for all the prayers. Oscar came home today. He has this big collar thing on to keep him from licking himself and the stitches. He not to happy about that. The other cats are glad to have hime home. They are all sitting right here with watching everything. Scrappy and Taz watch Oscar very closely. It like they know he is not feeling well. It is just way to cute. I guess the mommy kitty is coming out in them. I sorry I don't remeber who ask this but here the answer. Persian are very gental and loving cats. If you socialize them lot as kitten they love to be with people. They are a very quiet cat. When any of my three cry you can see them open their mouth but the cry is very soft. the only time I have ever heard any one of them cry loud is when I put Oscar in the car carry to go to the vet. Otherwise they are not vocal at all. Scrappy and Taz are happy to have him home again. when he was gone you could tell that they were looking for him. All is happy now with them and me.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) :)

Sirrahsim
08-11-2004, 08:54 PM
oh yay! I'm so glad that Oscar is home and that Taz and Scrappy are looking out for him:) I hope he feels all better soon:)

AbbyMom
08-11-2004, 09:04 PM
Oh I'm so glad Oscar is home and OK. And that's so sweet about the other kitties missing him and watching over him. My kitties hate each and seemingly try to kill each other with the "death ray." Each would be happy to see the other turned into a pile of ash.:rolleyes:

prechrswife
08-11-2004, 09:13 PM
I am so glad that Oscar is home. I hope his recovery continues to go smoothly.

shais_mom
08-12-2004, 12:04 AM
aaww poor Baby!!!
Get well soon Oscar!!

catmandu
08-12-2004, 09:22 AM
The Found Cats,are happy that Oscar,is home,where he belongs,and ia a Happy Healthy Cat,again. a Big Recovery MMMMMMEEEEEOOOOW For Oscar,our Friend!

sirrahbed
08-12-2004, 09:24 AM
Glad that Oscar is home and I think it is so sweet that Taz and Scrappy are mothering and nursing him:D So sweet!! Now you have your cuddle buddy back!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-12-2004, 04:41 PM
I'm so glad to hear Oscar is home and doing well. Hopefully that big bad collar can come off soon so he can get back to his old self. :)

kimlovescats
08-12-2004, 05:02 PM
WELCOME HOME, Oscar! So glad he is doing better! :D

jazzcat
08-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Glad to hear Oscar is back home. Here's to a speedy recovery!

rg_girlca
08-12-2004, 07:44 PM
Such good news that Oscar is back home. I hope he has a full and speedy recovery.

mspepper
08-12-2004, 07:46 PM
so glad oscar is home
kisses and squeezes pepper and dude and there meowmy patty toooo

AmberLee
08-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Welcome home, Oscar.

Milk it for ALL it's wirf! Get lotsa treats and lovies!!!
-- Cassy