PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Diana!

wolfsoul
08-11-2004, 02:03 PM
I just got my gift swap present from My Peanuts. :D Thank you so much Diana, everything is awesome! We are so happy with everything! The wrapping paper was so cute, and I had alot of trouble trying to get it off without ripping any of it! :o

Caleb's favourite part was the foam you put in the box LOL.

Timber got this great big turkey leg nylabone, a bag of treats, and a Kong Bounzer, Frisco and Icarus got two little wood things that you put gummy treats in, and this little wooden pear (it's like a mini kong, but for small animals), and this cute little wooden house. And they got some wood chew sticks. And Greenies little bits! The Greenies are their favourite! :D And Caleb got a curry brush, and a kitten mitten. When I first saw the kitten mitten, I don't know why I did, but I thought of the Nightmare Before Christmas lol. It looked like a scary hand haha. And I got this beautiful shirt with a wolf on it, and it says "Untamed Spirit." :D It's really cool!

I loved everything, and the little cards were adorable too!

Hopefully I will get my new computer soon and then I will get tons of pictures. :)

Thanks so much!!! :D :D :D

My Peanuts
08-11-2004, 03:11 PM
Wow, I can't believe it made it there already. The Post office said it would take 4-6 weeks :rolleyes:. Anyway, you are very welcome! I really had fun shopping for all of your furkids :D I hope they enjoy there gifts. That kitten mitten did look a little scary. I never had kitties and that seemed like something Caleb would like :p. I can't wait for the next gift swap :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-11-2004, 03:54 PM
Woe, that sounds like a great package of presents. Looking forward to the pictures - and that shirt sounds stunning!!

GoldenRetrLuver
08-11-2004, 07:09 PM
Sounds like you guys got some great stuff, Jordan! I can't wait to see pictures of Caleb, and maybe you could snap a few of Timber too. :)

Argh.. sorry I didn't pick up yesterday once again LOL. We'll try to talk again one day! :p

anna_66
08-11-2004, 08:13 PM
Jordan it sounds like and the furry ones got some pretty cool gifts there!