PDA

View Full Version : Almost Home

MULTICATMOM
08-11-2004, 09:44 AM
WHEW... I'VE MISSED ALOT!
AFTER THE HOSPITAL,I FELL. IN AN EFFORT TO SAVE MY BACK/BUTT, I STUCK MY "GOOD" HAND OUT.:( HURTING MY ONLY OPPOSABLE DIGIT...BACK TO ER, MORE X-RAYS, ANOTHER SHOT (NURSES TORADOL) IT'S THICK..., THE BACK GOT INFECTED SO I WENT TO THE DR MONDAY, BACK ON ANTIBIOTICS, THE 1X A DAY KIND... IN THE DARK AT MOMS (DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE HER) THOUGHT THEY WERE PAIN MEDS, TOOK 5 OVERNIGHT/EARLY AM...THE GOOD NEWS:rolleyes: MY BACK IS BETTER:D MY THUMB,WELL, I'M SPACING WITH MY INDEX FINGER...:( TWO THINGS FIRST: PLEASE SEND THANK YOUS TO LINDA BATCHELOR & CHRIS HAMMONDS 508 W. CLARK BLVD MURFREESBORO, TN 37129
WITHOUT THEM THE CATS WOULD STARVE, THEY ALSO CLEANED THE LITTER!
SECOND: KIM MADE ME A VERY COOL:D :cool: :D SIGGY & WALKED MY IDIOT SELF THROUGH ATTACHING IT!!! KUDOS KLC!! LOTS OF LOVE CAT & HUMAN;)

AS FOR ME, SPENDING DAYS HERE AT HOME & NIGHTS AT MOMS. I'LL CHECK PT DAILY, I HAVE SOME CATCHING UP TO DO!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT:D
I HOPE Y'ALL CAN SEE THIS WONDERFUL SIGGY!!! THANKS TO KLC!!

MULTICATMOM
08-11-2004, 10:00 AM
I'M SO GLAD IT WORKED:D !! MY BABIES MARTY MY MANX AKA "NOSEY" FROM KLCS, SUNNY GIRL-PETSMART ADOPTEE, DOM-MY BIG FAT CAT-CAME HERE AS A SCRAWNY 4 MTH OLD--ALSO FROM KLCS AND TIGER LILY AKA "LAMPSHADE KITTY" RECOVERING NICELY THANKS TO LINDA! MY SON ELI--THEY GAVE HER MEDS! NOW SHE IS A BED LAZING PRINCESS!!! I'M LIKE YOU CATMANDU, I'M JUST THE LADY THAT FEEDS THEM;)

slick
08-11-2004, 10:03 AM
Beautiful sig Kim! :)
Wow MMM, sounds like you've had your hands full. So sorry that you've had one mishap after the other, but it's good to see you back on board. Please stay well. :)

AmberLee
08-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Ouch, you have had a time there! So glad to see that you are up to posting again. Rest and recuperate as fast as possible.

Regards,
Amber

K & L
08-11-2004, 02:34 PM
Glad you're on the road to recovery, and you had some help in the meantime! Welcome back!

kimlovescats
08-11-2004, 04:00 PM
Adrienne, I sent you an e-mail! Girl... I am sorry you have had such a difficult time lately, but hopefully you are on the mend now! Please call me if you need anything, OK?

I just put a "thank you" note to Chris and Linda in my mailbox!;)

Glad you like the sig, and great job getting it posted so quickly!

Love,
Kim

carole
08-11-2004, 04:14 PM
Gosh I really missed something, I had no idea MULTICATMOM, you had been injured and were going through such a rough time, poor you, I am glad you are getting better and wish you a very speedy recovery and painfree again real soon, Take care, and thank goodness for lovely people who help out and feed the kittys.

rg_girlca
08-11-2004, 05:08 PM
I'm so sorry to hear you had a setback with the fall you had.
But very glad to hear you are doing better. I bet you can't wait to get back home to your babies. It's good that you have someone you can trust to take care of your furbabies.
Take care of yourself and good to have you back.

I love the signature Kim, it's gorgeous.

QueenScoopalot
08-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Glad to see your'e on the road to Pet talk again! And on the mend!

lizzielou742
08-12-2004, 08:43 AM
I'm sorry to hear you had a rough time there, MCM! Welcome back! Beautiful sig by the way! :D

catmandu
08-12-2004, 09:09 AM
WHEN YOU GET HOME,MULTI CAT MOM,THE FOUND CATS HAVE SENT SOME SUPISES FOR YOU,VIA KIM LOVES CATS,AS WE ALL LOVE YOU,AND SEND A GIANT FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOW TO YOU,And hope that you are better!!!!!:D :cool: ;) ;) :) :cool:

sirrahbed
08-12-2004, 09:15 AM
Adrienne -now have a name to add to MCM! Sorry about all the complications but glad they are over and you are on the road to recovery. It is great that you now have a siggy and we can see your beautiful kitties!! Wonderful!!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-12-2004, 04:39 PM
Wow, sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time, but hopefully that is all behind you and you're now on the mend for good! Good to see you back and I love your new siggy! It's nice to be able to see your babies. :D

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Josephine your kitty too and Kim was just helping out until Josie gave birth? Then when she's ready you'll take her and at least one of the kittens back? Sorry if I got this all messed up, but I seem to remember that's what the story was...or something like that. It's really awful when the brain starts going. :rolleyes: ;)

kimlovescats
08-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Wow, sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time, but hopefully that is all behind you and you're now on the mend for good! Good to see you back and I love your new siggy! It's nice to be able to see your babies. :D

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Josephine your kitty too and Kim was just helping out until Josie gave birth? Then when she's ready you'll take her and at least one of the kittens back? Sorry if I got this all messed up, but I seem to remember that's what the story was...or something like that. It's really awful when the brain starts going. :rolleyes: ;)

No Debbie , that was Daisy ... and she miscarried her babies. She went back to Adrienne's after that. :(

Josephine was brought to me by Amy Beth's best friend. A friend (guy) of hers was on the way to the pound with her!!!:eek: :mad:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-12-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
No Debbie , that was Daisy ... and she miscarried her babies. She went back to Adrienne's after that. :(

Josephine was brought to me by Amy Beth's best friend. A friend (guy) of hers was on the way to the pound with her!!!:eek: :mad:
Oops, that's right, sorry for the confusion. :)