PDA

View Full Version : JJJ3 wants His Picture

catmandu
08-11-2004, 08:37 AM
In Cat Fancy,as I am submiiting his Photo,under the Best Name Contest! I cant tell you,how much I would Love to see JJJ3,a twice rejected Stray,in The Cat Magazine! Please pray,or send emails to Cat Fancy! JJJ3,and I Thank You!

catmandu
08-12-2004, 08:51 AM
I want my Picture in cat Fancy,the way that band wanted thier picture,on the Cover of The Rolling Stone! Iam suprised,that nooone cares,even in Chicago! JJJ3

Killearn Kitties
08-12-2004, 08:54 AM
JJJ3 , we will help you get your picture on a magazine cover where you belong!!! We're just not quite sure how to go about it. Can you give us some tips please?

Samantha, Daisy and Jessica

catcrazylady
08-12-2004, 08:57 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
We want JJJ3 in CatFancy!!!!

How was that Gary? Should I send that to CatFancy?http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif
Just tell us what we can do to help and you know we will get right to it!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

lizzielou742
08-12-2004, 09:01 AM
Catmandu, this would be a good time to ask as any, I guess - how did JJJ3 get his name? I tried to do a search here on PT and find out, but it's still a mystery to me! ;)

jazzcat
08-12-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
JJJ3 , we will help you get your picture on a magazine cover where you belong!!! We're just not quite sure how to go about it. Can you give us some tips please?

Samantha, Daisy and Jessica
Yes, please let us know how we can help.

nibblets
08-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Julie and I agree that JJJ3 should be on/in the magazine!

Is there a voting process or something we can do to help?

kimlovescats
08-12-2004, 06:51 PM
Gary, I am sorry .. but I am just now seeing your post! Been a wee bit busy and preoccupied with some wee ones!:rolleyes: ;)

Of course, I would love to see JJJ3 on the cover of Cat Fancy!!! How can we help? Please, do tell!:)

catmandu
08-13-2004, 09:13 AM
There is a contest,for the Best Cat Names,and I think JJJ3 who got his name,by being on 3 Local Radio Shows,is a shoe in!Please eamil Cat Fancy with the Phrase Juke Joint Joseph,for the Great Cat Name Contest!He will appreciate it,it s a step,on the Show Biz Ladder! Please let Edwina,his Love Know!

Edwina's Secretary
08-13-2004, 11:50 AM
Darling JJJ3,

How could they NOT put your picture in the magazine.....after all you are such a hunk! Will it be a centerfold???? ;) :rolleyes: :cool:

Your.....Edwina

jenluckenbach
08-13-2004, 01:37 PM
Here's hoping that you make your debut on the cover of cat Fancy.

catnapper
08-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Most definately yes! JJJ3 deserves so much more than Cat Fancy Fame! I want to see the handsome kitty on the cover of every magazine!

catmandu
08-14-2004, 08:46 AM
Thank You,Thank You,and on Wednesday ,we are going to ask everyone to email catfancy.com,with the phrase,athat pays JUke Joint joseph,for the Best Name Contest! Vox Pet Talkers!

koxka
08-15-2004, 01:31 PM
Gary, if you will provide us a link it would be helpful ;)

All the Koxka's Gang are waiting in line to vote for JJJ3 ! :cool: