PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jazzcat!- With Pictures!!

chrangharris
08-11-2004, 08:34 AM
Jazzcat sent this to Misha! It looks so cute on her! It also has a purple jumper but Misha swims in it right now- it will be perfect for this winter! Purple is also one of Misha's colors! :) Thank you Jazzcat!

Enjoy the pictures!

CatMama78
08-11-2004, 08:38 AM
Goddness sakes!! What an angel. She's beautiful. Look at her little feetsies
:D

catmandu
08-11-2004, 08:44 AM
Found Cats love the New Angel,and want to be her God Kitties!

catcrazylady
08-11-2004, 09:23 AM
Awwwwe! How cute is that!? Misha and the outfit are adorable!!

trayi52
08-11-2004, 09:28 AM
Now there is a baby I would love to hold and cuddle! I don't think I would have to worry about being scratched either!

Misha is so beautiful, what a sweet little darling she is. I know you are so proud of her!

What a cute little outfit she is wearing, she looks so tiny, oh, how I would love to hold her and cuddle her!

Willie:)

jazzcat
08-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Aww Misha looks so cute. I'm glad she's able to wear some part of it right now. I was afraid the jumper would be too big but she will grow.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm glad purple is one of her colors but I think that adorable little girl will look great in any color.

chrangharris
08-11-2004, 06:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jazzcat
I'm glad she's able to wear some part of it right now. I was afraid the jumper would be too big but she will grow.

I'm hoping she will fit in the jumper this winter! The onesie is perfect for this time of year!

Sirrahsim
08-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Oh my goodness, Misha is more beautiful in every picture that I see of her:D :D I couldn't be more proud to share my birthday with such a cutie patootie:):)