PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Princess

Barbara
08-11-2004, 03:55 AM
Princess, you deserve your name because you can tilt your head just like a real princess and have the most adorable golden eyes. In addition you have a spot on the nose just like Pet Talk's Lady Edwina who is the poshest kitty around here:D

I wish I would look as good as you when I will be as old as you and wish you many more happy years to come:)

Lillycat
08-11-2004, 06:41 AM
you are pure princess!!!!! your serene manner and your perfect markings mark your royalty......congratulations on being cotd!!!!!

jazzzytina
08-11-2004, 06:42 AM
Princess, you are absolutely adorable, and what a cute story you have! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! You deserve it, Your Highness! :o (bowing low in the presence of Royalty)

hellostranger
08-11-2004, 06:50 AM
Princess, what a beautiful cat you are! :D You certainly deserve to be COTD. Enjoy yourself today and who knows - maybe an extra pounce treat or two?

sasvermont
08-11-2004, 07:27 AM
Congratulations Princess. You are CAT OF THE DAY! And you deserve the attention. I enjoyed your story and especially how you carry around containers of treats etc. I have a cat that does that too!

You are one sweet and lucky girl, to have found such a wonderful home - and such great food/treats, too!

Enjoy your special time Princess.

:)

smokey the elder
08-11-2004, 07:49 AM
What a pretty kitty you are. That's so sweet, when someone says they're going to keep a kitten until they find a good home. 14 years later...:p I guess your purr-ents still haven't found a better home than they can provide.

Bari_d
08-11-2004, 08:19 AM
Princess, what a lovely girl you are - I love your beautiful face! So glad you found just the right home 14 years ago...and we wish you a long and happy life ahead. You are certainly a sweetheart!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

catmandu
08-11-2004, 08:34 AM
A Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW From All The Found Cats,especially My princess,who came,to me,after she,and her Kittens,werfound,in a ditch!She says that you,are a Very Nice Cat,and you picked out,just the Right Home! A Giant Concatulations,and Cheers to Perfect Princess COTD!

gini
08-11-2004, 09:43 AM
Fourteen years ago a very special gift appeared on your parent's doorstep.

What is wonderful is that they realized you were a very special gift and opened their home to you forever.

Golden eyed girl............congratulations on your special day in the spotlight.

konagirl
08-11-2004, 10:42 AM
Aren't you a pretty one! Good for your mama for taking you in fourteen years ago. By the way, you're still a spring chick, my childhood cat lived for 21 years! Keep being your cute self!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-11-2004, 12:04 PM
Princess
What a beauty you are! Such a sweet face! and those eyes! Wonderful!
My 14 year old cat boy, Leonardo, is quite smitten with you!
We congratulate you on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

tatsxxx11
08-11-2004, 12:31 PM
Greetings to you precious Princess from your friends up the road in Dennis! I was so excited when I read your bio...Home...Sandwich MA! Wow, a neighbor kitty is our Wednesday honoree!:)

You're simply beautiful, Princess. I adore your lovely, apple round face, that soft as a bunny plush coat and oh, those stunning amber eyes! Such a beauty and yes, a VERY youthful 14 at that!

What a touching rescue tale your human shares with us. I have the feeling that a higher power was at work that fateful day you landed on your family's doorstep! I'm sure you and your guardian have compiled a heart full of cherished memories over the past 14 years. And I have no doubt, the best years are yet to come:)

Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Princess, our very special and deserving Cape Cod Cat of the Day:) Enjoy your well earned reign as Pet Talk's "top cat" sweetheart. Love, hugs and purrrs to you Princess from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver:)

Jax
08-11-2004, 01:33 PM
What a perfect Princess you are - and soooo pretty! I can't believe you're 14 - a happy cat living on love. Congrats to Princess, Our Adooooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
08-11-2004, 03:00 PM
She does sound like she has a lot of personality. Very lucky she found a human to share it with all these years. She looks great, too. Good luck.

Steffi N
08-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Dear Princess you have such a sweet and pretty face. I would love to pet your lovely soft fur. You and your purrent were so lucky when you showed up on the doorstep of your forever home. I wish you many more happy years. Congratulations on being our Royal Cat of the Day and I hope you get your favorite foods and treats and plenty of cuddles.

karlyb
08-11-2004, 11:20 PM
What a beautiful kitty you are Princess! I love the gray stripe on your nose and your yellow eyes. You still look like a very young cat. How did such a tiny kitten know which house to approach to find her forever home? Princess, I wish you many more years of health and happiness with the family who loves you so much.

Killearn Kitties
08-12-2004, 04:05 AM
What a joy to be sitting here looking at your beautiful face, precious Princess. I can't believe you are fourteen, you look such a very youthful girl!

I hope you had the best day ever, full of attention and cuddles and treats.