PDA

View Full Version : Do you kiss your dog??

Cookiebaker
08-10-2004, 10:11 PM
And do you let them kiss you??

:o OK, I know this is probably a stupid thread, but I'm curious!

I know a lot of people don't like it when their dog kisses them, nor do they kiss their dogs. But I love my pups so much, and I don't mind it when they kiss me on the arms or face (most of the time).

And I love to kiss them to. I kiss them mostly between their eyes, but also on the top of their head, and on their nose.

What about you???

MariaM
08-10-2004, 10:12 PM
I was thinking about posting the SAME THING today, but I forgot! I love when Major licks my arms and hands and legs and things. I let him kiss my face, and right on the lips. He kisses my neck whenever I get 'to close' to him.

cali
08-10-2004, 10:18 PM
about 100 times a day lol and they will hop on my lap out of the blue and give me kisses, I have no problem with my babys kissing me on the lips, or kissing my babys on the lips :p

DogLover9501
08-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Jasper doesn't kiss, but the other 2 kiss alot!! I also have no problem with them kissing me on the lips or kissing them on the lips!

anna_66
08-10-2004, 10:24 PM
The kissiest dog I have is Roxey. The other two seldom give kisses so it's really a treat when they do and there is no way I would tell them not to!
And yes, I kiss them all the time. Mostly on the snout or on top of the head.

dogs_4_me
08-10-2004, 10:28 PM
moco doesnt kiss often, emma does! love given them kisses!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-10-2004, 10:30 PM
Don't think of me as a bad person, but I don't like it when she licks my face, she doesn't lick me much, but I don't like doggie breath... :o Sorry.

To make up for it, I kiss her ALL THE TIME! Mostly between the eyes... :)

dappledoxie
08-10-2004, 10:40 PM
I love to kiss my pups on the top of their head! I love it! hehe

I also don't mind when Rebel and Claire lick my face, Niki, well she's got a much bigger tounge! lol :D I never mind licking of arms/legs though. :)

Kfamr
08-10-2004, 10:47 PM
All the time!

I especially like to kiss them right where their mouth starts.. like neither their cheek, on the side. Nala's nose is so long I like to kiss her on the top, anywhere from the tip of her nose to between her eyes. :p

Dogz
08-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Of course! I love giving them kisses!

I kiss them on the top of their head, on their nose, and everywhere on their faces! ;)

Chubby doesn't give kisses as much as Prince and Digger do. Mainly he likes to be very close to you.

Otis rarely kisses you. If he decides he wants to be nice (:p) he will kiss you on the nose.

wolf_Q
08-10-2004, 11:30 PM
Yes of course! I don't mind at all when he kisses me either. Nebo isn't real "slobbery" nor does he really have smelly breath. He doesn't usually kiss that often, except when he gets in kissy moods lol (apparently that happens when Rachel visits :D ). He does really like to lick feet though...he's weird...

Reggie doesn't lick often and I'm glad as his breath really smells, so I don't care for his stinky kisses too much :o

LuckiLab03
08-10-2004, 11:30 PM
I kissed Brooke on the lips about 1000x a day and now since Riley is settling down I kiss her on the lips too.. lol. I don't mind dog kisses unless I just took a shower. Haha.. any other time though!

CamCamPup33
08-10-2004, 11:35 PM
Of course! :D

Cami licks alot. She will lick your hand for hours if you let her, but eventually it get's very annoying. :p But i like her kisses!

I think everyone in my family (in the house) kisses cami at least 45841057 time's a day. I actually tried to count everytime someone would kiss her. I got up to 20 then forgot to start again! :p I love to kiss cami either between her eyes, on the top of her nose, or on the side of her mouth. :D And especially (when she let's me) I'll kiss her frito-smelling paws! hehe

Toller 42
08-10-2004, 11:55 PM
My dogs are really kissy, especially the doxies! I give them kisses all the time usually on the top of their nose or head.

kimlovescats
08-11-2004, 12:01 AM
Even though Gretta has had a dental cleaning, she still has yucky breath! Vet says she just has "that kind" of problem where she will need them cleaned regularly! So..... I prefer to keep her kisses on my hands, arms, etc.!;)

However, I absolutley LOVE AnnaBelles KISSES!!! She can plant them all over my face, any old time! In fact, I am always making her give them to me!:D

jazzcat
08-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Disney isn't a kisser and I don't really give them to her either. She's just not much of a touchy feely dog.

lovemyshiba
08-11-2004, 12:46 AM
I sure do!!
I kiss them mostly on their heads, or on their noses, even on their feet sometimes!!

As far as them kissing back, Kito doesn't give kisses--you have to be extra special to get them--extra special does not mean the person who houses, feeds, exercises, and feeds you either:rolleyes: Special means when grandma comes, or daddy's cousin, or mommy's sister--THEY get kisses:rolleyes:
Abbey gives tons of kisses, Riley gives polite kisses, and Jada gives baths!!!!!

countrycowgirl
08-11-2004, 01:39 AM
I LOVE to give my babys kisses:D ......and they give myt kisses in return......:D

Amber
08-11-2004, 01:56 AM
Yep!

I kiss then allll the time. I love to kiss them on their muzzle/cheek part. Katie will occasionly lick my face. Elvis will lick my feet, arms, and face. hehe

chocolatepuppy
08-11-2004, 05:20 AM
I kiss my dogs on top of their head. :)

Cincy'sMom
08-11-2004, 05:59 AM
I kiss them all, and they all give kisses on command...Sadie usually without a command :)

pitc9
08-11-2004, 06:08 AM
I kiss them both on the nose or cheek for the most part.

Sierra never stops kissing me... but I don't mind.
Buddy only kisses me when I ask him to. (what a good boy!)

Pam
08-11-2004, 06:24 AM
Yep I do, all the time! I kiss Bella and Ripley right on the top of their snouts. They try to lick me back on my lips but I don't let them because I have seen where their tongues have been at times! :o LOL!

dukedogsmom
08-11-2004, 06:32 AM
I often kiss Duke on the top of the head. I can't stand it when dogs lick my face or lips. That is a big turn off, though. I sometimes kiss his front paws, too. And I love it when he gives me kisses on my hand, just no lips please :)

BitsyNaceyDog
08-11-2004, 06:42 AM
I kiss my dogs all the time, usually on the top of their head. I don't like to be kissed on the face, but anywhere else is okay by me. I love to be kissed on my feet, especially by Nacey's "horse lips".:)

Lacie & Smokey Joe's mom
08-11-2004, 07:10 AM
Oh my gosh I would be lost witoout my doggie kisses! Yes I kiss them as well all the time. My westie that I have always seems to know when I am sad or upset and she always comes and gives me tons of kisses. My other dog Smokey Joe kisses just because he loves to kiss.

bsherman
08-11-2004, 08:01 AM
Tawny gets kisses daily, I make a point of it, on the face, the nose and between her eyes. She really seems to know its love, because she will just snuggle right tight as if she is asking for more. Oh by the way for a dog that doesn't kiss too often the peanut butter on the face works well. I get lots more kisses.

Logan
08-11-2004, 08:21 AM
I kiss them all, a lot, on their sweet "schnoz" and on the top of their head. Honey and Lilly are my "kissers", and we get more kisses than we want sometime!!! :eek:

binka_nugget
08-11-2004, 08:26 AM
Absolutely!

They probably get more kissies on their mouths than on their heads. Kai gives kisses on command and will give a kiss here and there but Kaedyn is the real smoocher of the family! You have to be careful when you lay down at our house. Kae likes to sneak up and attack with kisses! :D

K9soul
08-11-2004, 08:42 AM
Yes and yes, they give and get kisses, from both me and David. When I had my RB collies and I first met David, he was the first man I had been around who would give my dogs kisses, so I knew right then that he was special :D.

I usually kiss their heads or snouts, sometimes their nose, and when they give me a paw sometimes their paw. I've kissed their tummies before too when they were laying on their backs. :)

RubyMutt
08-11-2004, 08:58 AM
Ruby loves to give kisses :D Of course I have to return them!

chrissycat21
08-11-2004, 09:58 AM
I love getting kisses from Snowy! I actually just sat down on the floor with her and my sister and got my share of kisses this morning! I give her kisses, too! I really don't mind if she gives me kisses on my face, or anywhere else for that matter.

-Chrissy

micki76
08-11-2004, 10:01 AM
Chester kisses sometimes, mostly just when I come home, but usually once in the evening he comes over a makes a big production out of asking for kisses. Millie always kisses constantly. The both try to French kiss me and occasionally succeed. :p I kiss them approximately 1,309,598 times a day. Millie really only likes to be kissed on her tummy and her head, but Chester I kiss everywhere, his feet, face, head, lips, ears, nose, chest, & hips. :D

lute
08-11-2004, 10:45 AM
i LOOOOOVE pupper kisses! i get then and give them.....sometimes i give Beanie kisses like he gives me kisses.:p

Tonya
08-11-2004, 11:36 AM
I kiss my dogs all the time! Dusty never returns the kisses though. He's got a kiss-o-phobia.

primabella
08-11-2004, 11:44 AM
I let Mickey give me kisses wherever he wants.. not always on the lips though but if he licks me on the cheek, I don't mind at all. In fact, I appreciate any kisses from him since he isn't an affectionate doggie.

I kiss Mick all the time, mostly on the cheek, on his long snout, or on his head. :)

LorraineO
08-11-2004, 11:54 AM
ALLLLLL the time..... I just cant help,, I kiss her and call her my baby girl..... I think she likes it... she never objects and often offers kisses too.......

trayi52
08-11-2004, 12:07 PM
Yeap! I kiss them all the time!:D