PDA

View Full Version : Oscar update

persianmom
08-10-2004, 05:13 PM
Hi everyone:

Oscar is doing good. He is still at the vet. They are watching him for urination without difficults. Also he has not got full bladder control yet so he a mess on the belly side where that did the surgery. the vet says he is doing well and hopefully he will come home tomorrow. He is no longer peeing blood. All good signs. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks again for all the prayers. I sure do miss him. He is my cuddler.

sirrahbed
08-10-2004, 05:18 PM
Good to have the update Carol! Your other post (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55465&perpage=20&pagenumber=1) also had some replies you may not have seen since it is on another page now. Some days - your old posts may be on page 2 or 3. Please keep us up to date, OK? I think folks are also wanting more Persian pictures :D You don't want to get them fussing and whining you know!:p

AmberLee
08-10-2004, 05:36 PM
I'm glad that Oscar's reports are looking better. It will be great when he can come home and keep you cuddled-up, right?

rg_girlca
08-10-2004, 06:26 PM
Thank you for the update.
I'm so glad to hear that Oscar is doing well and will be back home with you soon.
Looking forward to seeing more pics of your gorgeous Persians.

Like Debbie said, you don't want us to start fussing or whining as it could get ugly.:D

chrangharris
08-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Glad Oscar is doing better! Love your siggy! That is such a cute picture of Oscar- he looks like a little Ewok!

catmandu
08-11-2004, 08:47 AM
Al, The Found Cats,and The Pet Angel Army send thier Prayers,to thier Pal Oscar,that he will be All Right!